bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles forum

[Post New]by leny6a5 on Jul 7, 12 4:45 PM
In chapter 2 I found the box cutter, and opened the box in Emilia;s hanger. The flag just flew out and dissapeard! I was supposed to place it on top of the crate, but now I can go no further and can;t find the flag?????

[Post New]by jentexusa14 on Jul 9, 12 4:20 AM
i am trying to find the popsicle stick in the mini game. also, where does the bottle go?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 11, 12 12:43 PM
Hi leny6a5,

If the flag didn't just pop back into your Inventory, first I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That tends to smooth out that type of little glitch. You can read about how to do that in the help article here.

If that doesn't do the trick, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look at what's going on with the game and how best to get things resolved for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 07/11/2012 at 12:43:17 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 11, 12 12:48 PM
Hi jentexusa14,

I checked the walkthrough we have for this game, and this is what it says about the bottle and how to get the popsicle stick:

After you find the cork, pick up the bottle and use it on the vase (W).
You can now take the popsicle stick .

And here is the screenshot that goes with that info, so you can see where those letters are indicating: Locating the Popsicle Stick. (Just click the blue text to be taken right to that page, or the other text above to check out the full walkthrough.)

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by snooks69 on Jul 20, 12 2:53 PM
First I love the other 2 games and so far enjoying the number 3,..until I got to the printing press...did everything the way I was supposed to,,,but no coin,,so can't move forward...I have uninstalled it 3 times,used 3 different names and went from easy to more difficult ! I am not sure what the problem it...and no my virus control not the problem and new computer...sjs

[Post New]by mjbagk on Aug 2, 12 11:42 AM
Does anyone know how to get the 1920 watch in the box on top of the car.It will not go in no matter what I do

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Aug 9, 12 6:03 AM
I hate this game. Twice I uninstalled and reinstalled with the July 18th updated to no avail. Still stuck in chapter unable to get part out of toolbox. Really people, come on fix it already. And do not say it was because of my spyware program interferring. I always download lately with my spyware turned off. Please, please fix it or take this game and shove it seriously. Thank you!

[Post New]by crashkitty on Sep 7, 12 4:46 PM
Hey everyone. I got the game and then bought the strategy guide. How can I get them so that I can use them together without having to buy the collectors version? Please help. Love the game.

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Sep 8, 12 2:58 PM
Played the game once on my Mac with a few small problems but enjoyed it very much. My question is is there any way to replay the ending cut scene again? All other videos are in the diary and can be replayed but this confusing ending scene zooms by never to be seen again! Any ideas?
Bob

Edited on 09/08/2012 at 3:00:47 PM PST

[Post New]by zigfnzag on Sep 30, 12 3:43 AM
this is one of the worst games I have played in a long time! The hints are unclear, there is no map, and not enough actual hidden object screens. I got as far as I could stand-Edison/curie area, but it sucks so bad that I will probably never finish this game. I am VERY sorry that I wasted my money on this garbage.

Go to: