CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

I didn't play the other two

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jun 30, 12 6:52 AM
I never played the first two, do I need to in order to get the most out of this game?

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:I didn't play the other two

[Post New]by obrien60 on Jun 30, 12 7:33 AM
I doubt it. The other two can stand alone as really fun interesting games. I am downloading now, so can't really say anything about this one except it is unlikely i will get my packing for vacation done today. HAHA.
Play the other two, when you have the time and money.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 30, 12 7:52 AM
CiChDa, hi. I would play the first two, mainly because of the characters and their doings. The second one finished with a cliffhanger, but I suppose it's not essential that you play the first two. For me,however, it is like reading a book starting at the end, but that is my very personal opinion. Good gaming!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jun 30, 12 9:23 AM
Just wanted to pop back in to say thanks for your responses. I need one more punch this month so I am looking for a good SE! I guess I can download it and then get the other two tomorrow

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jun 30, 12 10:48 AM
CiChDa wrote:Just wanted to pop back in to say thanks for your responses. I need one more punch this month so I am looking for a good SE! I guess I can download it and then get the other two tomorrow

That's a great idea since this one picks up where the other left off at that cliff hanger.

Go to: