kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships

[Post New]by kenziemom on Jul 1, 12 9:34 AM
when I leave game it is not saving my game. Having to start over every time. Any suggestions.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jul 1, 12 9:43 AM
Hi kenziemom

I've not played this particular one yet but most Nancy Drew games do not save automatically. Somewhere in the menu there will be a save option for you to save the game at a given point and give it a name (first attempt or in the street whatever helps yoouto recognise it) then whe you go back in there is an optionto load the game from whichever slot you used.

I've found it is a good idea to save your game at regular intervals whn playing so that if you do something wrong, or finally manage to something with which you struggled there is no danger of losing it. use diffent slot each time so that you can always get back to a given point.

Hope this helps & you enjoy te game.

BellaD

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 1, 12 9:44 AM
Hi kenziemom,

I am sorry that the game is not saving your progress for you. That can happen if the game does not close correctly which can damages the save file.

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid, so you will have to play on from your current save point.

To combat this and help you game create the necessary save files, I would suggest having a look at the following help article:

Game Not Saving

Just to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If the problems persist however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: