box with an "X"

[Post New]by tobyspz on Jul 1, 12 1:07 PM
Looks like I am not the only who is having a problem on level12. I see that some have finished the game but have not explained how to get past the pesky "X". I have tried big explosions but no success. Beginning to regret that I bought this game.

Help me!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

box with an "X"

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 4, 12 12:10 PM
tobyspz wrote:Looks like I am not the only who is having a problem on level12. I see that some have finished the game but have not explained how to get past the pesky "X". I have tried big explosions but no success. Beginning to regret that I bought this game.

Help me!!!

AHHH, Level 12; yes, I remember it well.

The ONLY way to get past this level is to have the MINIMAL PC requirement for this game; MANY other members who didn't have the minimal video card requirement (256mb) also could not play past Level 12 -- myself included when I was beta testing this game. Many games state a minimal requirement but you don't necessarily have to have it BUT with THIS game you do.

Since purchasing a NEW VIDEO CARD (which happens to be a 512 MB, only because my computer guy found it on-line for a couple of dollars more than a 256 MB video card), I've since been able to purchase and SUCCESSFULLY play this game.

MEnr56

Go to: