bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery forum

[Post New]by RamonaLee on Jul 4, 12 7:55 PM
Need the button, where is it ? I have tried everything. Can't find the magic scarf for rabbit....

[Post New]by Tiedye on Jul 4, 12 10:00 PM
I am in the same spot as RamonaLee. I too have tried everything. Also need:
1) the button,
2) magic scarf,
3) the screwdriver for the hot dog stand,
4) the "button" for the machine next to the ride,
5) and how in the devil am I suppose to move the "thingy" under the ride I already have
1 wheel on it!!
6) what "ring" for the box in the tent?
7)The hint button is not of any use "AT ALL". "Nothing for you to do here" YADA YADA YADA!!!

This game looked like a good one. How am I going to enjoy it if I and the other "fishies" can not go any further than we have????
Oh and also....when are you going to have a walkthru for this game: I am not really "Clairvoyant".
Please help all of your loyal fishies that are in trouble. I do not wish to get a refund...I do wish to play this game.
Thanks

Tiedye

[Post New]by b4ng4r4ng on Jul 13, 12 5:17 AM
Give the threatening letter to the man in the magicians tent and keep talking to him, he will give you the magic scarf. Use the scarf on the rabbit and you will receive a ring with the letter H on it. Use the ring on the long box in the tent and it will open to release a screwdriver.Unscrew the panel on the hot dog stand, the button is behind the panel.Install the button on the machine by the carousel and push it, it will deliver another wheel.Install the wheel on the box under the carousel and you will see a bag. Use the sword to cut the bag. If you don't have the sword yet go to the outside of the front entrance and search the ground by the booth on the right for a sword hilt. install the hilt on the sword in the dressing room. Fix the picture with tape. If you still have the small shovel you have not found the large ring for the small box on the right in the tent. Search the middle of the path to the carousel for freshly disturbed earth. Use the shovel to dig up the large ring.

Hope this helps.

Bangarang

[Post New]by b4ng4r4ng on Jul 13, 12 8:44 AM
My apologies, the small box in the tent which accepts the large ring is actually on the left side on the floor next to the water tank.

Bangarang

disneyana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by disneyana on Jul 17, 12 8:53 AM
i can not find the heart for the king in the large circus tent. the only items i have in inventory is the water gun and clown's nose. i have no idea what to do with them. please help.

[Post New]by debbiesg53 on Jul 29, 12 12:35 PM
Give the water gun and clowns nose to the clown

Bebalovo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bebalovo on Aug 29, 12 2:29 AM
the treatening letter and the pin did not go into my inventory after the game locked up and it restarted? I remember having it the first time around don't have it this time. I am stuck, can't get the scarf and in every scene hint says nothing to be done.

[Post New]by GlassFanatic on Sep 3, 12 9:42 AM
SO DISAPPOINTED! After giving up on this game some time ago - when it corrupted every few steps along the way - I noticed that a fixed version was now available. So, I reinstalled the game and began, quite happily, to play. Got much further than ever before ... all the way to the first screen of the Tunnel of Terror. And then ... and then ... and then ... it happened again! All that time and work lost to a game that was STILL NOT FIXED! I won't repeat the language I used at the time, suffice to say, I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED. I was really enjoying this game, which I had purchased, but I give up!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 3, 12 11:10 AM
Bebalovo: If your game is losing inventory items and freezing, first I would try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should (and if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that).

However, if you try that and your game is still giving you trouble, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Service team and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look into this for you. More information on how to do that available in the link below.

GlassFanatic: I'm sorry to hear that your game isn't working even after getting the updated version of this game. We certainly want you to have a game that isn't working so I would definitely get in touch with our Customer Service department. One of our reps will be happy to help in anyway they can. The link below will provide more information on how to do that if that helps:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

If any other Fishies are running into similar issues as well, please don't hesitate to use the link above or post in our technical issues thread for the game here:

Post any Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery technical issues here only

As this will help us better track any issues as well. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery

[Post New]by Dee0663 on Jul 6, 14 5:40 AM
New to this, just bought above game and won't let me passed the hidden object game without saying 'corrupt saved data create a new profile'! I've done it 3 times and still won't let me play. I also bought this game in a triple pack on Amazon, the other 2 games were fine but the same thing happened to me when I wanted to play Clairvoyant, can you help? I thinkg I've wasted my money in purchasing the game twice!

Go to: