Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Can't go back

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 2, 12 2:27 AM
After I gave the king his teeth, I have a water pistol, can opener and clown nose, with nowhere to use them yet, so I wanted to go back and look around earlier locations. I got as far as the tank and balloons but cannot go back any further. Is this deliberate, does anyone know, or do we have a glitchy game? I know cbtx has struck a problem around the hotdog stand. Will be such a pity if we have to wait for a fix.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Can't go back

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jul 2, 12 2:32 AM
Hi Sheerija,

There is no going back from the tank/balloons.

Go straight ahead where the big mouth is open. Someone is waiting for the water pistol and nose.

Hope that helps.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 2, 12 2:39 AM
Thank you, JulieJay. I'm just waiting for it to reinstall as I thought if it was a glitch that might take care of it. Nice to know it's not a glitch, but not looking forward to getting to the hotdog stand.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 2, 12 5:34 AM
JJ, no problems. Works exactly as you said. Thanks, honey.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jul 2, 12 11:12 AM
You're welcome. I decided to buy and have played off and on all day. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and you didn't get stuck anywhere.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 2, 12 12:25 PM
Nope. It played like a charm with nary a glitch in sight. Lovely 4 hrs I spent with it. Good to know you like it too. I read many did not. Too easy, or too many HOS, or too something or other. To each his own, we can't all like the same thing. Imagine how boring that would be.

Go to: