Alpaca210
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

No tech difficulties

[Post New]by Alpaca210 on Jul 2, 12 3:56 PM
played the full hour with no problems, but will not buy, as it is just too easy, easy hidden object scenes, I hate that!!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:No tech difficulties

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 2, 12 4:22 PM
HI Alpaca210

I'm sorry this game was so easy. But we appreciate the feedback, it definitely helps us and the developers out with future games.

If you can, I would definitely encourage writing, or reposting this review in the reviews thread for the game here:

Reviews for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery

Or even on the game page here:

Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery Game page

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews specifically to them so they will definitely see the feedback there.

In addition to that it helps other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy a game or not.

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions I'm locking this thread now, but as mentioned I would definitely check out the threads above. Don't hesitate to PM a Moderator if you have any questions about that.

Thank you your feedback again, and I hope we can get more great games like this to you.

bfgCimarron

Go to: