The island castaways

[Post New]by Paige209 on Jul 2, 12 4:39 PM
How do I get the Gold Trophy for: Jack of all Trades. I only have the bronze; Pearler, I have the silver; and Merchant, who do I sell items to and how?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:The island castaways

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 5, 12 8:56 AM
Hi Paige209,

Welcome to the Pond!

I think that you are referring to the game Jack of All Tribes in which there are 12 gold trophies you can earn by achieving the following:

Fulfilling 30 bar wishes.
Fulfilling 15 bath wishes.
Fulfilling 10 theater wishes.
Fulfilling 30 Dino wishes.
Cutting down 30 trees.
Reaching a population of 12 villagers within one level.
Kicking 30 enemies.
Building 30 decorations.
Collecting 3,000 food.
Putting out fires in 20 buildings.
Finding 15 chests.
Getting expert rewards on 30 levels

Finally, as I think that you are referring to the game Jack of All Tribes I will pop this over to that game Forum here.

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:The island castaways

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Aug 19, 12 10:03 AM
Actually I think you made a mistake moving this, bfgBAikal - there are trophies like this in Island Castaway. I can help, Paige; you sell things to one of the villagers, the guy who sells fruit and vegetables (of the two huts at the top of the village, his is on the left and on the right is the tool seller who can help you get Jack of All Trades - if you buy all the tool upgrades from him you get the trophy. For all the trophies, just keep on going and you will eventually rise to gold, but I never succeeded in going beyond Bronze on the Snake hunter trophy, the damn things are just too hard to hit.

Edited on 08/19/2012 at 10:04:27 AM PST

Go to: