dark demension, wax beauty

[Post New]by sanjoaquin on Jul 2, 12 4:51 PM
I can't get past the gate that looks like a clock. Also I cant get past Lucys room. HELP

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:dark demension, wax beauty

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 5, 12 8:18 PM
There are a number of things you have to do for either, so I'm not sure what you might be missing. What do you have in your inventory?

Also, there is a walkthrough for this game. The link is posted at the top of this forum, second thread down. You might be able to just skim through it up to the point where you are stuck and see if you can figure out what you might have missed along the way.

[Post New]by sanjoaquin on Jul 12, 12 4:24 PM
Hi, I am stuck with a large inventory. lighter, oven glove, battery, scroll piece, honey comb,. I cant get the gate open (looks like clock) It's the only task that sparkels.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 13, 12 1:43 PM
First check your journal and see if you found a note with a time on it. If you don't see a time written in the journal, then you need to find the note from the fortune teller to Sebastian. Then you also need hands for the clock. For both of those you need to solve the door puzzle with the red balls (near Sebastian's room, I think). Two red balls are missing and you need them to do the puzzle. Once you do the puzzle - jumping red balls checkers-style until you have five or fewer left, you should see a picture where the family is sitting around a dinner table. That's where you find what you need for the gate.

If you remember getting the note and clock hands, use the arrows on either side of your inventory to see if the hands scrolled off the screen.

[Post New]by Yourcrazygrandma on Aug 28, 13 12:40 PM
This game is really difficult to move through.

Go to: