bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 3, 12 12:29 AM
The House of Cards has disappeared and the Solitaire Kingdom is in ruins. Evil is now afoot and only you can find the Lost Cards. Play fun filled matches of Solitaire as you journey across the Solitaire Kingdom on the quest to find all the cards.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 3, 12 1:34 AM
I like this game and will buy it. It plays similar to Avalon Legends Solitaire and such games: "one higher or one lower", with added locks and a shop where you can buy stuff to help you out.

I wasn't keen on the pictures, because they made the cards look too busy, and it took me a little longer to find the right cards. So I just switched to one of the basic ones.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Jul 3, 12 9:15 AM
Thank you for that tip, Valdy. Changing the cards made it much easier to play.

[Post New]by Brooke699 on Jul 6, 12 2:39 AM
I found the game challenging, especially on Hard Mode

I also like the golf style of solitaire, there are a few around, but that is because they are very popular and a lot of people enjoy that type of gameplay

I loved this game, the gameplay was spot on, I loved getting all the objectives, the music was lovely and the graphics were fabulous!

Thanks so much to the developers for such a top game!

Edited on 07/06/2012 at 2:40:12 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 7, 12 9:24 AM
I finished Easy mode, and had a look at Normal and Hard mode, and don't like the fact that the bar decreases like mad, especially in Hard mode. That's like playing against a timer.
Also, I can't pick an Ace after a King or vice versa in Hard mode. Not my cup of tea.I guess I will just stick with Easy mode.

ETA: My absolute favourite solitaire games are still "Avalon Legends Solitaire" and "Fairway".

Edited on 07/07/2012 at 9:25:57 AM PST

Go to: