Ash Form (Skull, root, piece of cloth)

[Post New]by Moonlite73 on Jul 3, 12 11:41 AM
Can't put ash form on fire pit, anyone know how.
Moonlite

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Ash Form (Skull, root, piece of cloth)

[Post New]by Pckiller on Jul 3, 12 11:34 PM
Make sure that you've already combined the FORM+Root+Piece of cloth in your inventory. Only the full form can be applied to the fire.

[Post New]by Moonlite73 on Jul 4, 12 9:43 AM
I already have place the root and cloth into the skull and still I'm unable to place into fire pit Help stuck.
Moonlite

Edited on 07/04/2012 at 9:44:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Balyn1525 on Jun 23, 13 7:24 PM
Stuck in swamp house, cannot combined root, cloth and frame, recipe keeps popping up.root is in skull, but the frame and handkerchief will not combine, keeps kicking back. I have all the ingredients but can't move forwards . AAAAAHHHHHH
Balyn

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Jun 24, 13 11:53 PM
Balyn1525 wrote:Stuck in swamp house, cannot combined root, cloth and frame, recipe keeps popping up.root is in skull, but the frame and handkerchief will not combine, keeps kicking back. I have all the ingredients but can't move forwards . AAAAAHHHHHH
Balyn

Hi Balyn1525, put the frame on the oven in the zoom with the recipe and then use the handkerchief on the frame. After that cut the part of the handkerchief and combine it with the skull form. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Carrieriantong on Jul 13, 13 9:14 PM
I am also stuck in the swamp house and cannot add the handkerchief to the frame. I tried zoom but still could not get it to work.

[Post New]by Trots12 on Jul 26, 13 12:55 PM
I can't put the talisman in where it belongs!!! Help!

[Post New]by keithawhite on Sep 1, 13 12:03 PM
I too am screwed & tatooed the same way.
I currently have the pocketknife, full sprayer, pestle, rope, compass, Chales' handkerchief, talisman frame, phone handle & skull with root in inventory.
Mo matter what combination I try & add the talisman frame & handkerfchief to the bowl, as soon as I pick up one, the other disappears back into the inventory with or without the recipe in zoom or not.
Is the game jsut froze or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by Vegas702 on Apr 3, 14 3:25 AM
Incredibly frustrating! Does anyone have an answer on this? I'm convinced there is a glitch. When I exit out and open the game back up it tells me "I don't have enough flowers"... But I've already gone through the puzzle in the swamp house. So what's really going on?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Apr 9, 14 12:31 AM
Vegas702 wrote:Incredibly frustrating! Does anyone have an answer on this? I'm convinced there is a glitch. When I exit out and open the game back up it tells me "I don't have enough flowers"... But I've already gone through the puzzle in the swamp house. So what's really going on?

Hi Vegas702,
You are able to play the game, but the Hint tells you something that you've alredy done?

Go to: