Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Number of levels

[Post New]by Kegggie on Jul 3, 12 1:35 PM
I enjoyed playing the demo which seemed more like Avalon Legends than Fairway Solitaire to me. However, judging by the map in the BFG screen shot, there may only be about 10 or 12 levels of 10 rounds each compared with about double that in Avalon Legends and many more in the original Fairway Solitaire.

Can anyone tell me the number of levels in this game please to help me decide whether or not to buy it?

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

Re:Number of levels

[Post New]by barregar on Jul 4, 12 8:02 AM
I think someone mentioned that they finished the game and it has 20 levels, so each level has 10 stages, making a total of 200 stages of game play if you look at it that way. It is a nice relaxing game, no stress, and much easier than Avalon Legends Solitaire.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Number of levels

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 25, 12 11:53 PM
Kegggie wrote:I enjoyed playing the demo which seemed more like Avalon Legends than Fairway Solitaire to me. However, judging by the map in the BFG screen shot, there may only be about 10 or 12 levels of 10 rounds each compared with about double that in Avalon Legends and many more in the original Fairway Solitaire.

Can anyone tell me the number of levels in this game please to help me decide whether or not to buy it?

I just now finished this game and it only has a few levels (after 12) -- 2 or 3 more and I never did count how many hands but 10 sounds about right. I do recall receiving the award for completing 12 stages and it wasn't much long after that I was told that I'd just gotten the "peace and happiness" award which means that the game was completed.

This game is 100x easier than Avalon and Fairway Solitaires put together. I never did finish Avalon due to the fact that I kept running out of wild cards and I had done the next to the last level so many times that I finally gave up in frustration.

Though very difficult, with the Fairway game, you're allowed to go back to the easiest levels (can't with Avalon) to gain the cards needed. It's been so long since I've played Fairway that I can't remember why it was easier to return to the easiest levels to gain the wild cards in Fairway compared to buying the wild cards in Avalon.

Anyway, this was the shortest solitaire game that I've played in a long time; I don't think this game took me more than 3-4 hours to complete.

The best part of this game is the music; it.

MEnr56

Go to: