peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Sad to say, I'm giving up

[Post New]by peutetre on Jul 3, 12 7:21 PM
This is the first ever tower defense game that I'm deleting without finishing (and replaying). While it has a lot of promise, the difficulty in getting stars to upgrade makes the game more frustrating than its worth. And heaven forbid you choose the wrong upgrade--then you're just sunk and hours of gameplay won't get you anywhere (which is apparently where I'm at on level 21 . . .)

If the developers would just let you earn stars for replaying a level, most of the problems would be solved. Endless hours of trying to beat a level wouldn't be just wasted, you could at least make SOME progress. But nooooo, zip, zilch, nada.

Boo! Hiss!!

Very disappointed with my purchase. It would have been less frustrating to fix a faucet--and I don't even know how to do that.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

Re:Sad to say, I'm giving up

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 3, 12 10:20 PM
Oh no, sorry to hear you're giving up peutetre.

I know how you feel. I bought this game when it first came out & I actually stopped playing as well out of sheer frustration.

I ignored it & replayed Garden Rescue. But there are only 30 levels & there were no achievements, so I decided to give Toy Defense another go, especially when I read that others have already finished the game.

Maybe they'll update the game, let's just hope for that

Go to: