Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jul 3, 12 8:17 PM
Could somebody please tell me if there's going to be a walkthrough? I'm stuck! All I ever get is the old there's nothing more you can do here speach. And the hint button keeps telling me to do something with that machine by the carousel. I know I need a ticket but can't find one.

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by eli0283 on Jul 4, 12 4:47 AM
hi you have to get the other card to complete the hand next to the rabbit when you complete the hand you get a banana and give that to the ape then you get the ticket

gitis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gitis on Jul 4, 12 10:38 AM
Where is the Ape? I have the banana.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on Jul 4, 12 11:46 AM
First scene after you cross the carnivel gate, it appears once after you get the key from "destiny" machine (same scene on the right)

[Post New]by TexasDreamer on Jul 5, 12 10:27 PM
This game appears to have just too many problems. I have the key from Destiny, and I have the banana...but no ape. Reading the comments, seems several are stuck and having problems. Maybe the game was released before it was completed? grrrrrr

winston1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by winston1 on Jul 6, 12 12:26 AM
I am having the same experience-there is no monkey I am soooo disappointed as was really enjoying this game

fei1jao
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by fei1jao on Jul 6, 12 7:28 AM
I, too, am having a problem. I enjoyed the game and have 16 min left in the trial. But am totally stuck now with the hint button telling me to go everywhere but not finding a place I can do anything with. Hope there will be a walkthrough.. And I always want to thank those that do the walkthroughs.

[Post New]by mbrobertson on Jul 6, 12 11:26 PM
I had very little problems completing the game. I am having an issue because I have finished the game but was 2 cards short for the bonus and it wont let me re-enter without replaying the whole thing apparently.

AVS13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by AVS13 on Jul 9, 12 10:59 AM
To anyone that has finished the game. How long is the game? I am really tired of playing the trial, buying the game and within an hour or so the game is over. Since there is no walkthrough to see how long it is, I was hoping someone out there could help me out. Thank you!

DKGuild
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by DKGuild on Jul 23, 12 6:09 AM
Go to Destiny machine push the red button near top half. Fortune will spit out then ape appears. Was having same problem, clicked on everything before giving up

[Post New]by lindaschmidt on Jul 25, 12 12:31 PM
i keep being redirected to a box with eggs, tomatoes and lettuce. I already removed a piece from that site and can't find a second one. Don't have a tool to cut bundle in tent. any clues?

[Post New]by Cuddlydawn on Jul 29, 12 1:42 PM
you need the butter and the red button from the box.

[Post New]by twty48 on Aug 12, 12 1:19 PM
I do not get a banana when I complete the cards I get a ornament tile so I am stuck because I have no banana to give the monkey. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks

Sword handle

[Post New]by leoviridis_ on Apr 20, 13 9:27 AM
Frustrating with Walkthrough.
Where do we find the handle for the sword in magician's tent?

[Post New]by winktwice on Apr 28, 13 10:04 AM
Click on the magician by the green tank and he will give you the cloth to cover rabbit, get Harry key and get red button for machine with lever. This game is loose and not logical in any way

Re:Walkthrough ** please help me ...

[Post New]by soapy_sally on Sep 8, 13 5:28 AM
I am stuck. The cave is too dark.
There is a lantern outside the cave but I can't pick it up, because it says that it needs to be lit.
How do I light the lamp ( or find an item ) for lighting the lamp ??

vescova
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

MARGIE B help

[Post New]by vescova on Oct 3, 13 6:58 PM
We really need a game walk through for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery, we are all going nuts

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 4, 13 7:53 PM
That's why I did one and posted it in this forum. See the post with the topic "Modified Walkthrough: Spoiler" It doesn't have screen shots but you might see if it helps anyway.

Edited on 10/04/2013 at 7:54:58 PM PST

Go to: