fei1jao
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

I feel quite dumb but need help - maybe a walkthru would be good

[Post New]by fei1jao on Jul 3, 12 9:59 PM
I just played the trial and enjoyed the game till I got to one Hidden Object section and couldnt figure out where the cigarette was supposed to go. I think I took it everywhere but nothing happened. I assumed it had to be a place to put out cigarettes. I noticed a NO Smoking sign but I was baffled by that one. The second one was a lamp and I couldnt find where it was supposed to go. Again I put it everywhere and it never stayed.

Can someone help me out with this? And also will there be a walkthrough to help us with this type of stuff? I thank all of you that do the walkthroughs and thank anyone who can help me.

Fei

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

I feel quite dumb but need help - maybe a walkthru would be good

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 15, 12 3:57 AM
fei1jao wrote:I just played the trial and enjoyed the game till I got to one Hidden Object section and couldnt figure out where the cigarette was supposed to go. I think I took it everywhere but nothing happened. I assumed it had to be a place to put out cigarettes. I noticed a NO Smoking sign but I was baffled by that one. The second one was a lamp and I couldnt find where it was supposed to go. Again I put it everywhere and it never stayed.

Can someone help me out with this? And also will there be a walkthrough to help us with this type of stuff? I thank all of you that do the walkthroughs and thank anyone who can help me.

Fei

Cigarette in the subway -- there's a window to your left that has a round circle with a diagonal line through it

Lamp at the zoo -- if you look at the other lamps, you'll see that they all have 3 lanterns EXCEPT for the lamp post that is closest (but still INSIDE) the zoo entrance -- it has only 2 lanterns; place the lantern on THAT lamp post

Walker -- believe it or not, it goes in the middle of the LIFE PRESERVER

MEnr56

Go to: