FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Tomorrow's game today ... in April?

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Jul 4, 12 2:20 AM
Hey fishies,

err ... this game is anounced as "Tomorrow's game today" on the 4th of July, but the first forum entries are from April.
How that?

When was this game first released and why is it released again as a "tomorrow today"?

Anyone any answer?

Cheers,
Meike

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Tomorrow's game today ... in April?

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Jul 4, 12 2:29 AM
FrauMeike wrote:Hey fishies,

err ... this game is anounced as "Tomorrow's game today" on the 4th of July, but the first forum entries are from April.
How that?

When was this game first released and why is it released again as a "tomorrow today"?

Anyone any answer?

Cheers,
Meike

I noticed that too.. I feel cheated!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Tomorrow's game today ... in April?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 4, 12 2:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

This game was released as a Mac Game previously but today is it's first release on the PC format!

I hope this clears things up!

bfgBaikal

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Jul 4, 12 2:45 AM
Ah, now I see.

Thanks, Baikal, for the information.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Jul 4, 12 3:27 AM
OK that clears that up, after having played the demo, I thibk it should have stayed as a mac game only ) Oh well there is always tomorrow.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 4, 12 7:01 PM
Uh huh -- this is a rare event. 99% of the games the Mac players get were the PC TGT weeks before. This is not always a bad thing. The glitches get ironed out before the Mac release.

[Post New]by tdcwilliams on Jul 4, 12 11:50 PM
I downloaded it to play and it tells me that the trial has expired when I haven't played it yet UNLESS it was really released in April. And I don't own a MAC.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Jul 5, 12 4:03 AM
tdcwilliams wrote:I downloaded it to play and it tells me that the trial has expired when I haven't played it yet UNLESS it was really released in April. And I don't own a MAC.

This is a common problem with some games, and it's not because you already downloaded and played it.

1) Uninstall and reinstall the demo, and try to play again. If that doesn't work,
2) Uninstall and reinstall your Game Manager

Those two actions will nearly always fix the problem. If not, contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right hand column, and they will help you fix it so you can play the demo.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 5, 12 2:48 PM
Hi tdcwilliams,

I'm sorry your trial is showing expired! As sinshack has mentioned uninstalling and reinstalling either the game or the Game Manager can often clear this up however.

For more information on how to do either just click the blue text here or here.

Hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 5:21:12 PM PST

Go to: