jas23
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Ending? *Possible Spoilers*

[Post New]by jas23 on Jul 4, 12 5:55 AM
I bought the PC game recently and played straight through to Chapter 5 without a hitch. Without warning, my computer crashed. After a reboot, I loaded the game only to find that my user profile had been corrupted.

SO. MAD.

Hours of hard work down the drain! I don't have the patience to start from scratch, especially since I was so close to reaching the game's conclusion. Anyone mind taking pity on me and letting me know how everything ends?

My computer crashed right after I completed the mini game on the freezer lock. I recall the doctor reading the case file of his twin brother (or who I assume to be his twin). Fill me in, please?

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Ending? *Possible Spoilers*

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 3, 12 10:38 PM
This is a *spoiler* I think, so I'm gonna write what I saw was the ending in a color that is hard to be seen... I don't quite understand the ending...

It looked to me as if the good doctor was arrested at the end ~ and I don't know what happened to the 'evil' twin, who did all that bad stuff ~ to revenge his little sister's death...

Like I said ~ I don't quite *get* the ending...

Only once the game froze up on me ~ couldn't go anywhere, the hint button didn't work... so I quit the game, came back in, and the game worked right from there on... oh yeah, in another place, in one of the puzzles, the skip button didn't work ~ I just didn't feel like playing that puzzle ~ I don't remember if I tried the skip button again ~ but I got through that part by looking at the walkthrough and saw what the correct order to push the buttons was, did it ~ and continued on with the game.

Edited on 12/03/2012 at 10:45:50 PM PST

Go to: