the TV

[Post New]by conniebky on Jul 4, 12 6:55 AM
Does anybody have a list of what colors (channels) the different people like ? I am having trouble with this. I know some characters make the TV not work at all, but it seems to me that it changes........

Thanks!

Re:the TV

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 23, 14 4:27 PM
These are the ones I know so far:

Blue - Chinese ladies, fairies, wizards, Egyptian men, Chinese guards, pink dinosaur in white tutu

Yellow - Dragon, Imperial men (China, dressed like the emperor with orange-ish clothes), Robin Hood, mummies

Green - Opera stars, witches, Egyptian queen (looks like a priestess/orders two cakes)

Orange - Egyptian characters with bird heads (Sorry I forgot what they are. ), monkeys, T-rex

I'll add more later.

*Edited to add more characters...
Opera stars change the channel to green, so any color will play their favorite channel.

Edited on 01/27/2015 at 3:28:14 AM PST

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Sep 6, 14 1:43 PM
ik for a fact that also the GREEN is for the queen of Egypt (lady who orders 2 cakes at a time) and also ORANGE for the t-rex and also BLUE for the pink dino with the white tutu

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jan 17, 15 7:35 PM
monkeyfries wrote:ik for a fact that also the GREEN is for the queen of Egypt (lady who orders 2 cakes at a time) and also ORANGE for the t-rex and also BLUE for the pink dino with the white tutu

Thank you! I will add those to the list above. I've just started a new game to try different upgrades, so I didn't know about two of the ones you mentioned. Just encountered that queen/priestess of Egypt.

Go to: