Playing for Train

[Post New]by dougdee on Jul 4, 12 7:04 AM
Need help bad folks ... about to quit playing and really don't want to. I own all the houses, have won the coalmine, and everyone I talk to says to play for the train now. I have tried everything I can think of. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or at least suggest something? I can only go from El Paso to Rockport. When I click the train guy I only have the option to buy a ticket.

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Playing for Train

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jul 5, 12 6:01 PM
buy the ticket. Get on the train and you'll be asked to play for the train enroute to your destination.

[Post New]by dougdee on Jul 6, 12 9:35 AM
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately I have been riding the train back and forth for days, playing poker and winning and haven't won the train, nor been "asked" to play for the train.

When I ride the train, it asks if I want to play poker, I click yes, then I am seated with other players. I win, tells me how much, then I arrive at destination.

Thanks again for the help and if there is anything else you could suggest it would be very helpful. I like the game, but at this point I have over a hundred and fifty grand with nowhere else to go except the El Paso - Rockport route.

On a side note, I have not been offered any more star games or chances to win stars again after I won the coalmine. I do know I need the right color hat when playing in the different towns.

Edited on 07/06/2012 at 9:37:38 AM PST

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jul 6, 12 2:01 PM
You do have to have the proper star in your possession in order to play for the train.

It has taken me a couple tries tp win the train - the players are some 'cutthroat' and you must play a different, somewhat more cautious strategy to win the train than many of the early tournaments.

Keep playing...you'll get the star to play for the train (I think it's one of the orange ones, but can't remember, I just made a new persona and started over a couple days ago, so I'm still on 'yellow').

Go to: