Lilac43
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Bonus Level 6

[Post New]by Lilac43 on Jul 4, 12 7:26 AM
On repeated tries (quit and restarted the level), the thief keeps rebuilding the ruined outpost and you can't destroy the left bridge. Am I just that stupid, or is there a problem here? Thanks.

Re:Bonus Level 6

[Post New]by Galelikethewind on Jul 4, 12 7:46 PM
I, too, am having this exact problem. Frustrating, because it's the last thing to complete on this level. I see that no one has responded to your post. Have you figure out the problem??

Lilac43
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac43 on Aug 2, 12 7:25 PM
We haven't gone back to this; still hoping for an answer.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Aug 13, 12 1:26 PM
It did let me tear it down again but it still won't let me destroy the bridge. And what are the 14 items we need to destroy because I can only find 13

Edited on 08/13/2012 at 1:42:05 PM PST

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Sep 22, 12 4:57 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:It did let me tear it down again but it still won't let me destroy the bridge. And what are the 14 items we need to destroy because I can only find 13

1) DESTROY the OUTPOST. This FORCES the soliders to get out of the barracks, so that later u can build the 2 barricades INSIDE the tower and also destroy the bridges

2) BUILD the barricades that are INSIDE the tower, there are 2, one on RHS, one on LHS of the tower. MUST BUILT these first BEFORE destroying the bridge, otherwise the globins cannot come out to help you destroy other buildings (its a glitch somehow as they are left "stranded" by the broken bridge)

3) Get Gold whatever, then build all other BARRICADES. Make use of traders to get lots of stones + wood. Try to reserved food trading to 3x as u had market+farm+fruit tree(I did it with a few secs left to get gold completion)

4) DESTROY 2x hut, 2x solider's barracks
You probably need to destroy the town hall LAST as it requires the most gold. Also destroy the trader's bridge towards the end coz u need stone and wood trader to accumulate the resources required

5) DESTROY the 3 bridges leading to the tower after BUILDING ALL BARRICADES and doing 4 above, you can leave the town hall till last to destroy. ONE of the bridge is JUST behind the original output. Place your cursor just BEHIND that output (it will indicate a build symbol, IGNORE IT! REMEMBER that the globins MUST be able to leave the tower via the bridges, thus DONT destroy these until ALL OTHER BARRICADES are built, YOU need to upgrade to 4 thieves (if u see the game indicates a thieve/small person icon whenever possible AFTER destroying hut, 2x soliders barracks)

7) Get the needed resources, destroy farm when enough food, CONCENTRATE on gold collection and stone, wood trading. Destroy trader's bridge once wood+stone are sufficient. DESTROY town hall if possible b4 trader's bridge (this prevent them from pinching your gold)
8) DESTROY the 3 bridges leading to the tower (the globins are now outside, remember NOT to get them "stranded"). COLLECT food from market only just to "force" market to produce other resources esp gold. DO NOT waste precious time to collect fruits anymore since food is sufficient at pt 7). DESTROY market.
"Cheat" by viewing the buildings and calculate how many gold it requires and how many gold it returns. To destroy the market when u had abt 96 gold, coz market gives u abt 4 gold upon destroy I think and needs 7 gold, destroy houses

Go to: