the analyser

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

the analyser

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Feb 4, 09 10:12 AM
Im in the lab and im trying to find one of the parts that looks like a tubular tv bulb with winding filament in it anybody know where it is in the lab?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:the analyser

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 4, 09 10:16 AM
I think it was by the door.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

the analyser

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 4, 09 10:19 AM
john_murray2 wrote:Im in the lab and im trying to find one of the parts that looks like a tubular tv bulb with winding filament in it anybody know where it is in the lab?
It is lying horizontally along the bottom of the door.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:the reagent

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Feb 4, 09 10:53 AM
Has anyone figured out how to do the reagent? never mind i figured it out already thanks anyway

Edited on 02/04/2009 at 11:17:49 AM PST

blondie920
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by blondie920 on Feb 4, 09 11:56 AM
how do you do the reagant please

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 4, 09 12:25 PM
blondie920 wrote:****w do you do the reagant please

I cannot figure it out either and when I skip nothing happens

lineck

[Post New]by tandrey on Feb 5, 09 9:01 AM
I cannot figure it out either and when I skip nothing happens

I think you need to wait until Skip button on before press it.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 5, 09 10:36 AM
blondie920 wrote:****w do you do the reagant please
Use one blue bottle, two green bottles and two red bottles that equal 60 in each of the three spaces in the machine. You will have 60 in each of the three spaces. Good luck!

Edited on 02/05/2009 at 10:37:00 AM PST

[Post New]by myrtlefargate on Mar 2, 09 2:31 PM
I have looked everywhere -- where are these bottles?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 2:50 PM
Those bottles are for the reagent at the photography studio. Are you working on that one or on the one at the beginning of the game with the glass flasks and jars of different shapes?

[Post New]by Kathleen68 on Mar 2, 09 3:11 PM
How do I open the closed door in the cheap motel?

[Post New]by myrtlefargate on Mar 2, 09 3:35 PM
I'm just starting, so I'm in the doctor's lab -- I've got the analyzer assembled and clicked on the reagent and now I'm supposed to get the test results, but I don't know what to do.

I've gone to replay another game in the meantime so I don't feel so dumb. I'd really like to continue with Nick...

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 3, 09 5:25 PM
Have you found the fuel cell and matches? if so, put the fuel in the bunsen burner and light it.

[Post New]by myrtlefargate on Mar 5, 09 1:52 PM
I already did that. Not much happens. I just sit and stare at the screen -- it tells me to get the results, but how??

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 5, 09 7:28 PM
This is from the Gamezebo walkthrough:

Click on the reagent that is on the right side of the room,you will get a closer view.

You will see a needle moving, a green button and a gauge.

Click on the green button when the gauge reaches the green part of the gauge.The green part will move to a different part of the gauge, repeat the same step as above.

You will need to hit the green area, three times in a row in order to move on to the next section.

Once you get to the next area, click on the buttons to change the images. You want the image to look like a glass retort.

[Post New]by bwalsh999 on Oct 26, 09 12:33 AM
What about the next section? How do you do that one?

[Post New]by splotches on Oct 27, 09 2:23 PM
how do i get the pieces of the analyzer in correct order? have them all but don't know what to do with them thanks

[Post New]by emilytiger on Jan 30, 10 7:27 PM
I am like "splotches".....I have all the pieces to the analyzer, but I can't figure how to put them together? Can you help? And what is a "reagent"?? Thanks!

[Post New]by babysya on Dec 18, 10 10:32 PM
Help me. Already put all parts except for cover, matches n red bottle. Cant solve it i feel a bit frustrated now

[Post New]by RockingGranny on Feb 2, 11 1:42 PM
myrtlefargate wrote:I already did that. Not much happens. I just sit and stare at the screen -- it tells me to get the results, but how??

look at the end of the tubes and pipes that you have 'built', there is a tap with the tall glass container underneath it. Touch the tap and some liquid goes into the glass container. Then I think I touched the liquid (or maybe it happened on its own, can't remember) anyway Nick and his professor friend chat about the results.

Go to: