bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles forum

[Post New]by MayorBonnie on Jul 30, 12 3:18 PM
Sorry to say I'm old and can't remember what all the items on the bottom are and how they help me. I got the saber and the gold necklace, but how about the others. I looked all over the game for clues, but found none.
Thanks for the help..
Bonnie

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 31, 12 11:01 AM
Hi MayorBonnie,

I haven't played this game myself, but I did find some info about those items in another Fishy's review:

MEnr56 wrote: Besides having 4 hints (which rarely refills) you've got 5 power-ups (which do refill) which are:
Sword -- CAN use to show empty spaces WITHOUT picking up rocks
Medallion -- randomly places tiles
Map -- will either SAFELY clear empty spaces or fill in tiles 4x4
Skull -- will fill in tiles horizontally
Pouch -- will fill in tiles vertically

There are some other gameplay tips in that review too, so if you'd like to check out the full post, just click right here.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by MayorBonnie on Aug 2, 12 7:50 AM
Thanks.. That is exactly what I was looking for!!! To bad it's not under the HELP in the game itself.

Bonnie

[Post New]by Laurelleah on Aug 23, 13 11:57 PM
Does Big Fish have any mosaic games with puzzles bigger than 10x10? All the ones I've tried are WAY too easy, but bigger puzzles tend to be harder.

Laurel

Go to: