moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

Are all the puzzles easy?

[Post New]by moesart on Jul 5, 12 6:43 AM
Has anyone played the entire game? I'm in advanced mode. I won't buy if they're all this simple. I'm just playing the demo.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Are all the puzzles easy?

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jul 5, 12 3:12 PM
I am a long way into the game and so far all of the puzzles are really easy.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 5, 12 3:30 PM
I would second that. They are pretty straight forward and don't require too much head-scratching.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 5, 12 8:53 PM
I had a seriously hard time with the puzzle where you had to change parts of a picture by moving them along colored chains, though. There was also no reset button so the strategy guide wasn't any help. I ended up skipping that one.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 5, 12 9:48 PM
Hi SeverineSnape,
Yes this one did take some forethought and trial and error .... but I found a Reset button on the top LHS of my screen during this to help me plan.
Cheers

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 5, 12 9:51 PM
I just played again and did find the reset button - yay! Still couldn't do it on my own, though

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 9:53:00 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 5, 12 9:57 PM
LOL, I have no qualms about accessing assistance when really needed, so neither should you or anyone else. We all play in our own way for fun.
I have been known to use the SG of some of my games to complete puzzles that are either long and arduous or of the type that raise my frustration tolerance levels. My stubbornness won out on this occasion.

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 9:58:38 PM PST

[Post New]by marieweaver132 on Jul 6, 12 3:58 AM
You will understand puzzle guideline and it’s easy to solve in just a few minutes.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Jul 18, 12 5:31 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:I had a seriously hard time with the puzzle where you had to change parts of a picture by moving them along colored chains, though. There was also no reset button so the strategy guide wasn't any help. I ended up skipping that one.

I shiped it to, that was hard, I almost had it a couple times and then it would get all messed up again.

Go to: