caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

This game is taking forever to download

[Post New]by caput on Jul 5, 12 9:48 AM
Played the free version and purchased the CE and I can't believe how long it is taking to download. Never had this problem with any other CE and now I am sorry I bought this one.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:This game is taking forever to download

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 5, 12 10:02 AM
Hi caput,

Installing the full version of this CE definitely shouldn't take any longer than usual.

First, I'd go ahead and uninstall the trial version from your computer and then try downloading the full version again right from your Purchase History.

If you try that and the process is still not going as smoothly as it should, it could be that another program is interfering with that download. You can read more about how to troubleshoot that sort of issue in this help article: Problems Downloading.

Finally, if those ideas don't help, please get in touch with Tech Support so they can see what else might be going on. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

And, since we do have a specific thread here where we're trying to keep track of tech issues that come up with this game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. You're welcome to post again in that other thread if you'd like.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 10:02:42 AM PST

Go to: