nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Update Adobe Flash Player

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jul 5, 12 11:52 AM
I was booted out twice. Once at the scarecrow scene in first chapter and then in Luigi's Room about 5 chapters later. When I quit I opened my file and saw my game was notifying me I did not have certain permissions. It was my flash player which needed updating. I then restarted my computer and I opened under the old profile. The Luigi room glich did not repair itself. I have now restarted under a new profile and I got through the scarecrow scene without being booted out. I'm hoping I'm okay going forward. I am not technically schooled , but I know to sign on as admin when I look at the files. The game allowed this and I have updated it accordingly. This might help some others too.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Update Adobe Flash Player

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 5, 12 1:12 PM
Hi nanaseaweed,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. If you continue to notice issues like that, you can try manually updating Adobe Flash to see if that might help. You can view more information on how to do that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Also, some games come bundled with installers for specific versions of Flash. Uninstalling and reinstalling your game can help ensure that you accept any bundled Flash installations. You can see more information on reinstalling games here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Since we have a dedicated technical issues thread for Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition already, I'll be locking this discussion. Please feel free to post any technical problems or questions for the game here.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: