eskarina_
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

frozen Fortune Wheel

[Post New]by eskarina_ on Dec 18, 14 7:42 AM
my fortune wheel has frozen to:
"free spin in 00.00.00"

i've sent a question to BFG five days ago, but have not received a response - is there any way you could expedite this?

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Game not closing!

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Dec 18, 14 7:50 AM
I have had this problem in the past and just did a hard close, however I noticed today that when I have to do this I lose all the progress I had made during the session! Is there any way to be sure the game has closed and recorded my progress? This is very discouraging to say the least.
Connie
Aah me

eskarina_
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by eskarina_ on Dec 18, 14 8:10 AM
thank you for your quick response, Connie - i edited this message by mistake

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 12:39:07 PM PST

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Dec 18, 14 12:17 PM
I did a ctr alt del and closed the running programs - bf and mc. At least I could play, but I had lost what I had gained in two hours of playing! I'm hoping someone can help with the technical problem!
Connie

eskarina_
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by eskarina_ on Dec 18, 14 12:37 PM
i tried the ctr+alt+del, but it didn'¨t work for me

[Post New]by SabreSarabia on Dec 18, 14 9:29 PM
I've tried posting in the regular blogs and they've given me info that I've tried but still am having issues on the friends. My sister plays this on her ipad and my mom on her pc same as me. We can't seem to friend each other. We put in our name or ID and it comes up No Matches. Could you please help?? My sister says when she puts my ID in it shows Player level 7; I'm Bree Level 22. She sent it just in case and I never received the invite. Please,please help. Thanks, Bree my ID# 376926

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 19, 14 7:11 AM
Bree.......only the same platform can be friends.......pc to pc......ios to ios.....android to android........but you should be able to be friends with your mom if you are both on pc.

pc....just a number
ios...."I" and a number....sheesh, wont let me put small case I
android...."a" and a number

[Post New]by SabreSarabia on Dec 20, 14 5:53 AM
Sbaker., thx for the info and will try again.

[Post New]by starry_night118 on Dec 21, 14 9:34 AM
After collecting all the ingredients needed to craft an item, I clicked on craft. I'm not sure what I did afterwards, but I later noticed that the item is still needed and the ingredients I'd collected to craft it were gone. So I'll have to re-collect the ingredients to craft it again!

This happened to me twice so far. Once yesterday and again today. Two different items in two different tasks.

[Post New]by starry_night118 on Dec 21, 14 10:33 AM
starry_night118 wrote:After collecting all the ingredients needed to craft an item, I clicked on craft. I'm not sure what I did afterwards, but I later noticed that the item is still needed and the ingredients I'd collected to craft it were gone. So I'll have to re-collect the ingredients to craft it again!

This happened to me twice so far. Once yesterday and again today. Two different items in two different tasks.

Never mind, the requirement was to craft 2 of the same item!

[Post New]by Sweetpeapod on Dec 22, 14 6:34 AM
Hi there. It has been close to four weeks now that my game will not move forward. It says that I will get a clue with next update but even though I have downloaded nothing has happened. I play on an IPad I an still on level 53. This is the 3rd week/time I have written here but still nothing. My ID is i461400.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 22, 14 8:35 AM
Sweetpea..........we are all stuck at 53........must wait for a new update.

[Post New]by Sweetpeapod on Dec 22, 14 10:50 AM
Hi again,
Thanks for responding so quickly. I did the update that you sent me but nothing has changed. Are we supposed to be stuck like this for this long?

Penny
i461400

[Post New]by jwllmsjnb on Dec 22, 14 7:55 PM
I grew/produced/hatched my reindeer egg. Then the next day, I no longer have my reindeer, but the money and the egg that I used are still gone.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Dec 23, 14 4:28 AM
Issue with Xmas Elf's Daily quests.

Playing on PC, Windows 7.
Problem started at midnight 22nd => 23rd Dec. As the day rolled over, the Xmas Elf's daily quest turned into a regular Gnome 10-part quest. After relogging (and rebooting the whole computer) several hours later, the Gnome is still there. Everything else in the game is still in Xmas-mode.

(Additional note: When the day switched over, I tried doing the offered gnome daily. It required 3 visits to the Stone Chaps and 100 steering wheels from the airship. There was no problem in getting the 1st part done, but when I sent the sleigh, worth of 159 steering wheels, it was not counted towards the daily quest...that still showed 0/100 steering wheels completed. I recalled the sleigh back with diamonds and sent it again but the results were the same: 0/100. As I sent the sleigh up after relogging several hours later, the wheels were finally added and the quest finally completed.)

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 4:29:45 AM PST

[Post New]by rayswim1965 on Dec 23, 14 1:14 PM
Mybe some one hass aan answer to this isssue. I trie reding the possts, but didn't find it.

Thankkss in advaaance for any hellp.

I play on an iPad. When I attempt to open the gaame, the messaage at the botton of the sscreen cycles between Checking cloud . . . Setting illumunation. . ., Prpearing characters. . .

There is a number in the lower left corner of the screen 1.4.6.371

Thanks again for any help.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Dec 23, 14 3:12 PM
rayswim1965 wrote:Mybe some one hass aan answer to this isssue. I trie reding the possts, but didn't find it.

Thankkss in advaaance for any hellp.

I play on an iPad. When I attempt to open the gaame, the messaage at the botton of the sscreen cycles between Checking cloud . . . Setting illumunation. . ., Prpearing characters. . .

There is a number in the lower left corner of the screen 1.4.6.371

Thanks again for any help.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Dec 23, 14 3:15 PM
seahorse
when this happens to me it is because the weather is messing with my internet connection
moonfell

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Dec 24, 14 3:21 AM
fabulaparva wrote:Issue with Xmas Elf's Daily quests.

Playing on PC, Windows 7.
Problem started at midnight 22nd => 23rd Dec. As the day rolled over, the Xmas Elf's daily quest turned into a regular Gnome 10-part quest. After relogging (and rebooting the whole computer) several hours later, the Gnome is still there. Everything else in the game is still in Xmas-mode.

(Additional note: When the day switched over, I tried doing the offered gnome daily. It required 3 visits to the Stone Chaps and 100 steering wheels from the airship. There was no problem in getting the 1st part done, but when I sent the sleigh, worth of 159 steering wheels, it was not counted towards the daily quest...that still showed 0/100 steering wheels completed. I recalled the sleigh back with diamonds and sent it again but the results were the same: 0/100. As I sent the sleigh up after relogging several hours later, the wheels were finally added and the quest finally completed.)

UPDATE: Issue cleared itself today. Did not have to uninstall and reinstall the game. Changeover from 23rd to 24th of Dec returned the elf and took away the gnome (Potionmant the Alchemist.)

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Dec 24, 14 3:50 AM
HI BF - just wanted to post something positive for you for a change: Thank you for fixing the coins; perhaps all we needed was to replace the flowers with something else
Will the "gifts" we get from HOS be usable sometime soon? Perhaps as special Christmas gifts to out friends??

Also, to everyone else: Merry Christmas!!!

Go to: