Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by purrcat311 on Dec 15, 16 7:32 PM
My game has been stuck on level 60 for about a month. I enjoy playing the game every day but now the game won't advance. I was looking forward to opening another city at level 61 but the game won't advance, just keep playing the same thing over and over. PLEASE HELP.

retired94
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by retired94 on Dec 15, 16 11:02 PM
Since I have uploaded the latest version, my Christmas room is frozen. I have the arrow telling me how to get packages, but it won't let me advance any further. I have tried to reload and turning off my iPad. My battery is filled charged. (2) the gifts also freeze (do not fall) if I click on the item to find the location. They will all fall when I get a globe or flower. Thank you for your help. I am a little concerned as when I loaded the fall event I lost everything and had to start over. I do not want to do this again

Stina_E
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Stina_E on Dec 16, 16 5:33 AM
The daily quests are hanging up. The search button becomes unresponsive. Any HOS done after this happens does not allow items to fall at completion. A forced restart of the game is necessary to produce the item drop and restore the DQ search.

[Post New]by cw4rice on Dec 16, 16 7:21 AM
Sometimes the Air Ships are invisible.

[Post New]by tnrjarci on Dec 16, 16 11:49 AM
Game freezes every time I try to enter the Christmas room . There is a message about gifts by tree then it freezes. I have to force close to reload the game. This is just since xmas update please fix this

[Post New]by Me21fan on Dec 16, 16 4:15 PM
My Christmas room is also frozen, I can get into it but then can't do anything. I have the banner and arrow pointing to the gifts but I can't click on anything, can't even click on the X to get out of the room.

[Post New]by Veritas1872 on Dec 16, 16 5:06 PM
UPDATE: FIXED!!!! WORKS GREAT NOW!!I am having the same trouble with the Christmas room. All of the other updates are working (snow globes, wands, etc). My iPad is up to date on system updates, and the background animation still works in the Christmas room, but it won't let you tap anything. I have to shut it down and restart to continue my quests.

Edited on 12/16/2016 at 8:30:40 PM PST

[Post New]by jaguar1212 on Dec 16, 16 5:19 PM
Private room freezing up since Christmas update 12/14/16. Cannot click on anything in the private room. The message about gifts under the tree just sits there and I can't even exit the game. Have to end the task to get out.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Dec 16, 16 7:49 PM
I cannot send gifts to my friends, even though I have over 1,500 gift boxes. When I press on their tree to send a gift it tells me it will cost 1 gem per item. ID i657982

[Post New]by AudioGames on Dec 16, 16 8:27 PM
I've notice with the Christmas Version that if I try to select a daily quest while in the Metro Station, several of the buttons become unresponsive. This includes most of the buttons on the left side (except achievements), and the Gear / Config / Help button in the upper right. Shutting down and restarting fixes the problem, then the first time I select the daily quest button it might work, but the second or third time it fails. I haven't noticed the problem anywhere besides the Metro Station.

I'm using iOS 10.2 on an iPad Pro 9.7

[Post New]by Evslobodnik on Dec 17, 16 5:50 AM
I just downloaded the Christmas update for my iPad. I also changed my private room to the Christmas room. However, when I go to my room it tells to me to "check under the tree for gifts." When I try to click on the presents, or anything for that matter, it won't let me. It won't let me click on anything in the room, including the X button to leave the room. I have tried 5 times now with no changes.

Friend code: i2100499

[Post New]by Jewel78 on Dec 17, 16 5:56 AM
Daily elf quests are freezing. When this happens I have to completely close the game and start over. This is happening frequently and is very frustrating. I usually love playing the Christmas event. Please fix quickly!

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Dec 17, 16 7:51 AM
I collected all the Xmas lights for the second day quest this morning now have logged in this afternoon it says I have not got any of the lights now have to start again not. V very happy about this chris

[Post New]by Dkf0546 on Dec 17, 16 8:03 AM
Evslobodnik wrote:I just downloaded the Christmas update for my iPad. I also changed my private room to the Christmas room. However, when I go to my room it tells to me to "check under the tree for gifts." When I try to click on the presents, or anything for that matter, it won't let me. It won't let me click on anything in the room, including the X button to leave the room. I have tried 5 times now with no changes.

Friend code: i2100499

I have the same problem as quoted above.

Friend code: i2376485

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Dec 17, 16 11:14 AM
Once again I have logged back in and again the Xmas lights have gone back to zero I had already completed this quest this morning very frustrated with the game yours chris

[Post New]by LadyMadison on Dec 17, 16 1:10 PM
I work on iOS iPad mini, friend code i2349537

I too am having issues w/characters/quest buttons on left side of screen freezing. I must exit the game to make them work again. Also, same issue with HOS not dropping gifts & must exit game to reinstate. I've re-synced iPad & iOS is up to date. Not sure what else I can do from this end.

Many thanks

Many thanks for Christmas; it's just lovey.

Debora1823
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

My Friend Ellie...

[Post New]by Debora1823 on Dec 17, 16 3:38 PM
I am unable to leave her a gift because when I click on her tree, I get a message that says I cannot leave a gift because she has a newer version of the game?

Id i651552

Edited on 12/17/2016 at 4:06:37 PM PST

[Post New]by gigi97500 on Dec 17, 16 8:13 PM
Bonjour, je joue sur iPad, je suis bloque depuis plusieurs mois, car je n'ai pas de mise à jour pour le dragon, alors je ne peux plus avance.
Bonne journée
Gigi

[Post New]by gigi97500 on Dec 17, 16 8:16 PM
Je ne peux pas avancé, il me demande une mise à jour pour le dragon, mais je ne l'ai pas eu depuis plusieurs mois que cela dur, merci de m'aider.
Ghislaine

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Dec 17, 16 8:52 PM
I am having a problem placing a gift under a tree for a level 8 player. No problems with other players, and I get into the Christmas room okay, but message says that the level 8 player has a more recent update and I need to update tp place a gift. How do I fix this?
Gertie0513

Go to: