Dire Grove jumpiness???

[Post New]by blarneybeal on Jul 5, 12 2:04 PM
Is this game supposed to be jumpy while people in the game are talking. It is hard to make out what they are saying!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Dire Grove jumpiness???

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 5, 12 4:08 PM
Hi blarneybeal,

I'm sorry this part is giving you trouble! The videos being jumpy is part of the game - to give the videos a "handheld" kind of scary feeling.

That being said I do know that this can make them hard to understand. However the game does have the option of subtitles, if that helps!

This option is available when you are watching the video. When you're watching a video in the game, just under the screen you'll see the rewind, play and stop button. A little to the right of those you'll see one that says CC. If you click that it will turn the subtitles on. I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 5:22:16 PM PST

Daji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Daji on Dec 6, 12 11:32 AM
I searched for CC and can't find it. Please tell me exactly where it's located.

I bought the game after reading your post so I was dismayed that I couldn't find "CC" anywhere in Crime Computer. I hope it's just me not looking in the right place!

Daji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Daji on Apr 25, 14 3:13 PM
Well, moderator never responded to my post above. I finally found out why CC isn't showing up in my game. I thought to share this in case some are still looking for the answer:

CC (closed captions / subtitles) only shows up in the standard edition.

This feature doesn't appear in the collector's edition at all. Weird.

Go to: