Striped Suit Trophy

[Post New]by Project2067 on Jul 5, 12 2:59 PM
On at least a half a dozen occasions, I've completed the "great shot" with 8 or more, alternating between red and black suits. However, after doing so, it still doesn't show that I received the Striped Suit Trophy. Am I doing something wrong? Does it not count if you have already completed that particular hole in the past?

Re:Striped Suit Trophy

[Post New]by Project2067 on Jul 7, 12 12:36 AM
I deleted the app off my iPod Touch, reinstalled it, accomplished the red-black-red "great shot with 8 or more" streak another 4 or 5 times, and it still doesn't register as a trophy. I've acquired almost all the other trophies but for this one. Am I the only one experiencing this bug?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Striped Suit Trophy

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 7, 12 11:20 AM
Hi Project2067,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team and they can provide a bit more information about that.

Hopefully they can get that trophy working for you!

bfgSeine

Striped Suit Trophy

[Post New]by SissiYang on Sep 13, 12 1:36 AM
Project2067 wrote:On at least a half a dozen occasions, I've completed the "great shot" with 8 or more, alternating between red and black suits. However, after doing so, it still doesn't show that I received the Striped Suit Trophy. Am I doing something wrong? Does it not count if you have already completed that particular hole in the past?

In the real world,the stripe suit can work for almost any guy: It’s the obvious choice for the accomplished businessman ready to visually demonstrate his mad skills because if you know how to pull off a stripe suit, it can make a bold statement.
http://www.upunique.com/suits/how-to-tailor-custom-apparel-online

Go to: