MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

HAVE TO BE MISSING SOMETHING

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 5, 12 5:50 PM

I can't buy a whistle and can't buy any poop bags for more UNDO abilities no matter how many times that I click on them and I PRESUME I've got enough money because the walkthrough claims that ALMOST from the very beginning of the game, you should buy such items.

In addition to that (which the walkthrough does NOT discuss) is how to know each level's goals BEFORE starting the 1st field of that level; I don't know how many times that I could've accomplished one of the goals by using a wild card but because the goal list doesn't show up until AFTER you've played the 1st field, a player misses that opportunity.

In addition to that, I've bought different dogs but how do you "sic them" onto the problem? I've clicked on a dog while playing a field and absolutely NOTHING happens.

Besides the EXTREME sluggishness of the card movements, I have to say that I find this game VERY confusing; Fairway Solitaire was MUCH easier to understand and you ALWAYS knew what your goals were BEFORE you started the 1st field of play.

What am I missing? Anything or is this game just set up this way?

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:HAVE TO BE MISSING SOMETHING

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 8, 12 11:23 AM

I've realized one thing and accomplished another but still have a problem:

Realized: that if you switch to a dog (Norfolk Terrier) to get rid of the squirrel(s), then it'll AUTOMATICALLY will do that as well as a HIGHER PRICED dog will get rid of fences (Great Dane, NOT the chihuahua)

Accomplished: I found that BEFORE I start a new level and after clicking play, I can click on the menu tab and it'll show me what 2-3 goals I need to meet in order to complete the entire level.

As to the timed portion of a level: because of the sluggishness of the card flips, I will make sure that I accomplish whatever 1-2 other goals are needed to complete the level and then I will just click on the DECK of cards and make NO MATCHES in order to beat the time limitation of the goal.

STILL a PROBLEM: how does one continue with a NEW level when the level just played REFUSES to switch from "fail" to "pass"?

MEnr56

BTW, still cannot buy whistle and although my money's been taken for the poop bags which provide extra "undo" capabilities, said abilities do NOT show up on the playing field.

Edited on 07/08/2012 at 12:07:36 PM PST

Go to: