[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jul 6, 12 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Todays DD July 6 2012

[Post New]by forneymary on Jul 6, 12 10:41 AM
i know this game has got to be new to the bigfish corral because i looked for it but couldnt find. it was on the developers site so i got the demo there but had to pass because of the price. it's hard to pay 20 bucks when i'm used to paying so much less. this is going to be a definate buy for me because i loved the first one. i can't tell you why i loved it - sometimes love is just that way. i can tell you though that it's the first match 3 that i played all the way thru to the end and beyond. there were several bonus levels. i even liked the music. once again you can't really explain love - its just there.

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Jul 6, 12 12:26 PM
Match 3's on a daily deal always bring me to the site and I am glad I got this one. Pretty easy so far and hopefully a decent story and increasing challenge.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 6, 12 4:36 PM
I bought this, even though I'd played it some time ago on another site, now lost in the ether. It's very long, and does get more challenging. The timed and untimed modes are different enough that it's almost like having two games; I played them both, alternately. Lots of fun, relaxing, and definitely worth the DD price.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 6, 12 7:23 PM

This game was a waste of my money and I have to say that I am sorry that I purchased it -- even as a DD.

ALL power-ups are expensive and can only be used 1x and then you've got to earn more money to buy it again.

The ROTATION is 1 rotation (NOT as many times as needed) and THEN arrows disappear and you've got to wait for them to show up again.

Even when you use a power-up that's supposed to DOUBLE your ability (like air in the oxygen tank) you might've just kept your money as the air runs out ALMOST immediately AFTER you've used your power-up.

The original Deep Blue Sea game I played and completed in the timed mode and it was enjoyable; this sequel is nothing but a CHORE and very nerve-wracking and frustrating.

MEnr56

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jul 6, 12 7:39 PM
I enjoyed this game when it first came out. It was an immediate purchase then.

Go to: