[Post New]by Jman8099 on Jul 6, 12 4:41 PM
What masks did you see?

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Masks

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 6, 12 9:30 PM
When you are in a location, and the mask button in the bottom right turns green - you have to search for a mask; usually the form of laughing mask. You can find them on the ground, on trees, on walls, and even in small opened play windows.

When you find the mask, the green button on the bottom right turns black.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jul 7, 12 2:03 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:When you are in a location, and the mask button in the bottom right turns green - you have to search for a mask; usually the form of laughing mask. You can find them on the ground, on trees, on walls, and even in small opened play windows.

When you find the mask, the green button on the bottom right turns black.

Nice 'heads up' Rebeca!

I didn't make the connection there.

I was concerned about finding them all because someone else wrote about there being trouble later in the game if you didn't have all of the masks.

Thanks for sharing good useful info, without spoiling anything.

Angel

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Jul 9, 12 3:04 PM
I finally figured out about the green mask turning black after you found the mask, but there are still a few that are giving me absolute FITS trying to find! (For example, the one in the room with the telescope...) Unfortunately, the mask locations are not noted in the walkthrough. [sigh] Back to going wiggy trying to find them all!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jul 11, 12 8:22 AM
Well I have played this 4 times and the highest number of masks I was able to collect has been 37. That last time I played I collected fewer than that! Thank you SO much for the hint, which will same me from scouring places that I need not scour.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jul 13, 12 5:04 PM
If anyone happens to be reading this, I am playing for a 5th time. And I still cannot find the mask in the "Backyard"...the alley that leads to the big balloon figure. If anyone knows where I might find this, please write! Thanks.....

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Jul 15, 12 5:39 AM
In the room with the telescope, look at the old fashioned telephone on a low table to the left of the drawing board where the play is sketched, just behind it is a red and yellow mask.
I think the backyard one was on the wall where all the fresco is, but dont quote me on that, it was a whle since i found that one! they are definately there though.

mletang
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mletang on Jul 29, 12 8:08 AM
by Tzeitel99 on July 13, 5:04 PM
If anyone happens to be reading this, I am playing for a 5th time. And I still cannot find the mask in the "Backyard"...the alley that leads to the big balloon figure. If anyone knows where I might find this, please write! Thanks.....

Hi, Tz! Did you find it? I have had this game for quite a while and it i one of my go to games. Just today I saw the green mask and figured out it is telling me there is a mask to find. I can't find the one in the backyard either. It is making me crazy!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 29, 12 2:21 PM
Has anyone figured out how to collect the mask on the puppet theater ticket?

I wish Big Fish would do a walkthrough that shows the locations of the bonus items...on every game that has them. Another ahem (rival) company has walkthroughs that usually show them, so it is possible.
Just a little gripe because I like to collect those little extras and it drives me crazy when I can't find them.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re: Masks

[Post New]by Sprattie on Aug 8, 12 8:43 AM
I have found all the masks except, like other posters, the one in the backyard.

[Post New]by terise65 on Aug 19, 12 3:44 PM
In the Backyard alley, I finally found the mask near the top of the column near the lighted window. I only found it during the 4th or 5th time in the alley, though.

Hope this helps.

whatleyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by whatleyk on Oct 4, 12 7:52 PM
I was only looking in locations, not HOS. I noticed the green mask, but didn't understand the significance. Thank you for this hint! Why are the mask locations not mentioned in the walkthrough, I wonder? I will have to play again to find them all

Go to: