Projector with the card suites puzzle

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Jul 6, 12 11:45 PM
I have tried and tried to do this puzzle. It keeps saying to take the same number twice to make a whole but it won't let you. There is only one number of each and therefore you can't put two of the same numbers in the slide projector. The SG told me to do this but it doesn't have duplicate numbers.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this or is it a glitch??

Edited on 07/06/2012 at 11:45:43 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Projector with the card suites puzzle

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 7, 12 12:33 AM
There are definitely two of each number. Click on the arrows until you find the number you want, make sure the slide in the projector is up, then pick up the number and put it in the projector. Click on the arrows again until you find the second number, and put that one next to the first in the projector. Push the slide down and take the symbol from the wall.

[Post New]by pookie43026 on Jul 14, 12 1:47 PM
I got the projector to work, but I can't pick up the image from the wall. What do I need to do???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 14, 12 4:10 PM
Are you doing the symbols in the right order? You can only take a symbol if it's the one you need to find according to the clue.

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Mar 4, 13 10:56 AM
Thank you. I hadn't understood that I needed to take the symbols off the wall. Very helpful, SeverineSnape!

[Post New]by newalbert on Aug 17, 13 1:17 AM
The same on Ipad game only one 7 i have the chart on the wall

[Post New]by Mommyis12 on Aug 18, 13 3:52 PM
I am stuck here and don't know what to do. Know how to use projector and understand the correlation between the numbers and symbol. My first symbol is a club, which requires the number two. There is not a number two to choose! I have closed out of the HOS and the game hoping it would reset. Didn't work.

[Post New]by heatherdowning on Aug 19, 13 12:55 AM
I am playing on iPad and on the first try at this slide puzzle the 6 got stuck so I had to go out then in again. Now I only have one 6 and even turning off my iPad then back again still gives me only one 6 so I am completely stuck. I don't particularly want to start from the beginning again but is this my only option. This is obviously a glitch.

[Post New]by heatherdowning on Aug 19, 13 12:57 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:There are definitely two of each number. Click on the arrows until you find the number you want, make sure the slide in the projector is up, then pick up the number and put it in the projector. Click on the arrows again until you find the second number, and put that one next to the first in the projector. Push the slide down and take the symbol from the wall.

Trust me there is definitely NOT two of each number in my glitch!!

[Post New]by Mommyis12 on Aug 19, 13 6:20 AM
Forgot to add the first time I accessed the HOS, there was a number two, but I didn't quite understand what to do. After that, it never re appeared.

I am also playing on my ipad. It definitely sounds like this is an ipad glitch.

[Post New]by Kd1981 on Aug 19, 13 3:10 PM
I'm the same. Got all the way through to the heart where I need two 1's - there's definitely only 1!! And also only one 4 fr the next one. I'm also on iPad. Sooooo frustrating ?

[Post New]by Ohbrita on Aug 19, 13 8:34 PM
I have the same problem. I'm playing on an iPad 4. I only have one number three. I can't move on in the game. Really frustrating to pay for a game and not be able to proceed.

[Post New]by critters on Aug 20, 13 3:52 PM
Well, if we are all having the same problem .... And going crazy ..... ! What is the solution???? I'm on an iPad too .... There are NOT two of each number and some of the numbers are not even there! How do we continue? Does someone from BF read thoses and help us out? Anybody have any ideas??? Linda

[Post New]by DeeTerp on Aug 20, 13 7:12 PM
I'm using the iPhone app and am having the same problem. I'm stuck on the Bishop symbol, there is definitely NOT two of each number.... I've only seen two of the 7 and the 8 but not of the others. Soooo frustrated!

[Post New]by Uccellodicanto on Aug 20, 13 7:51 PM
Well there is obviously a glitch in the program. I have tried everything to no avail. There is only one 6.

gmlo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gmlo on Aug 22, 13 10:39 AM
I'm another ipad player and I'm stuck on the number 5. I only have the two 1s, the two 4s and only one 5 left. Bloody annoying. Don't want to start over at this stage. Does Big Fish not have a technical department to help us!?!?

[Post New]by Mickmona on Sep 13, 13 10:23 PM
I'm on iPad mini.....I only have ONE number2 plate!!!!!!????????

[Post New]by Kimheyde on Dec 26, 13 4:33 AM
Same thing here.... No second number 2. Hate to think about time wasted before assuming it was a glitch. May be time to look elsewhere for games.

[Post New]by Jadisa on Apr 7, 14 4:59 AM
Hi I am having the same issue. I only have one number 7. I wish Big Fish Games could change it. I have done all the below and no change whatsoever, please help and update it please!

[Post New]by Skeride on Jun 7, 14 8:01 PM
Same problem. Only one number six. Since there's really no point to having two halves, it'd be nice if they fixed the ios version to only require one slide.

It almost seems like there was an abandoned, more elaborate version of this puzzle, and the legacy code, while harmless on the PC, caused problems after porting.

Go to: