wild cards

[Post New]by bermartha on Jul 7, 12 6:02 PM
I have just started with the trial version. I have a wild card, but nothing happens when I click on it. ???

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

wild cards

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 26, 12 12:08 AM
bermartha wrote:I have just started with the trial version. I have a wild card, but nothing happens when I click on it. ???

Wildcards are used to supplement your hand by adding to the deck face up to which you add cards from your displayed field of cards; for example, if you've got to make a combo of 5 cards and you've got 6-7-8-9 showing but need either a 10 or a 5 to get it started and either of your wildcards is the 5 or 10, then you'll click on the wildcard which will then be placed in the upturned deck and then click on the displayed cards to make the combo.

The one thing that I REALLY disliked about the wildcards was that you are not given a full deck of cards -- I had several 5's, a couple of 8's, a10, a couple of 3's and a couple of 2's and THAT WAS IT. I've never seen such a silly array in my life and it had me worried as to how I was going to accomplish the REQUIRED 15-card combo towards the end of the game; did it, but have to admit that it had me worried.

The other thing that I did not like about the wildcards is that when you click on ANY of them and move them to the upturned deck, the wildcards DO NOT COUNT towards your combo count. In the game, Fairway Solitaire, they do.

MEnr56

Go to: