HOS in Tomb

[Post New]by dallover92 on Jul 8, 12 5:22 AM
I am in the tomb but there is no HOS in order to get the final brass piece. Can anyone give any help?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:HOS in Tomb

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 8, 12 6:05 AM
Hi dallover92,

Welcome to the Pond!

I took a look at the Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Complete Walkthrough and I can see that after entering the tomb, you need to interact with the person under the sheet.

After removing her the scarf from her mouth and interacting with Kate Burrows that should trigger a HO scene.

Another tip is; checking that all steps have been completed as per the Walkthrough will aid progression!

If this doesn't help though and you feel like you might be experiencing a Tech Issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

HOS in Tomb

[Post New]by faboomama on May 22, 14 11:25 AM
dallover92 wrote:I am in the tomb but there is no HOS in order to get the final brass piece. Can anyone give any help?

Did you ever get help on this? I also don't have that last brass piece in the tomb. Nothing will trigger another HOS for it. I think my mistake was taking care of the car stuff first. Now, I can't do anything.

Go to: