eigus
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

package on the bench in the museum

[Post New]by eigus on Jul 8, 12 10:01 AM
the hint keeps giving me the package but even with the box cutter i can not open it tell me what works

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:package on the bench in the museum

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 8, 12 11:27 AM
I'm going to stick my neck out here because I''m not sure if this is right, but a tiny bell rings that you have to pick it up and take it with you. Then, I think, there is a table in the right hallway with a little table, just outside the classroom, where you put it on and then you can open it.

Sorry if I've got this wrong but I hate seeing no reply to questions. Worth a shot.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Jul 8, 12 1:34 PM
I too am having the same problem with package. There is no change in cursor showing you to interact so I can't go any further. The Museum is the only spot on map to go to. Sorry I bought it.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jul 8, 12 3:45 PM
Before you can cut open the package, you have to replace the flowers in the classroom which are in the main exhibit hall on right, same hallway as classroom; then compare the differences between painting and sketch in inventory in the restoration room end of left hallway. There's a HOS in this room which gives you a crowbar to open the crate in this room to get painting. Then stuff to do in souvenir room as you enter museum/between the two halls. After that you can open the box on bench in museum to frame the picture from crate in restoration room.

I agree the hint button isn't much use other than to send you to correct building. I keep mouse moving in all the rooms looking for gears and sparkles. You also need to have gotten all the 10 red painting pieces reconstructed before the box.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Jul 9, 12 7:46 AM
I've already done those things and still nothing> Maybe I change profile and start over again. It has worked in the past with glitches. Hate to tho.

[Post New]by SleepyDragon on Jul 13, 12 2:41 AM
Have you painted the rainbow on the picture in the classroom?

sinclair77
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sinclair77 on Jul 23, 12 9:22 AM
catluvr wrote:I've already done those things and still nothing> Maybe I change profile and start over again. It has worked in the past with glitches. Hate to tho.

sinclair77
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sinclair77 on Jul 23, 12 9:24 AM
SleepyDragon wrote:Have you painted the rainbow on the picture in the classroom?

sinclair77
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sinclair77 on Jul 23, 12 9:26 AM
Go to the restoration room and play hidden object scene. You have to paint the rainbow in the picture in order to move on.

Go to: