How do you get gold? I'm running out of time

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:money level 16

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 8, 12 1:11 PM
Hi muen,

After taking a look through for you I found one Fish who got through this level this way:

Slavicdiva wrote:OK, here is how I did it:

I built 3 more ice cream stands - 3 on the vacant lots and one where the factory was - for a total of 4.

First, while your one guy is hosting the first event, clear brush, scare bears, collect rent & dig treasures. As soon as you can, start making materials at the factory. Put gardens on the tent and trailer.

Build an ice cream stand each side of the factory. Keep making materials while you do this, always in increments of 200 (wait for rent if you can't make 200). When you have built the 3rd stand, make 500 more materials, and only 500. At some point while you're building these, host your 2nd event (I did that while clearing brush at the bottom of the screen, since only 1 guy can work there). Tear down the factory and build the 4th stand.

Start making seeds (like mad!) in increments of 300. You will need 1 shrub and 1 pond to get enough eco. Build the shrub, then the pond - keep an eye on your seeds so you don't make too many.

As your pond is being finished, start events at 3 of your ice cream stands (the guy finishing the pond gives the last event). You will get gold.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 26, 14 5:23 PM
With all due respect, there is NO shrub or pond in the Money Level 16

bfgCimarron wrote:Hi muen,

After taking a look through for you I found one Fish who got through this level this way:

Slavicdiva wrote:OK, here is how I did it:

I built 3 more ice cream stands - 3 on the vacant lots and one where the factory was - for a total of 4.

First, while your one guy is hosting the first event, clear brush, scare bears, collect rent & dig treasures. As soon as you can, start making materials at the factory. Put gardens on the tent and trailer.

Build an ice cream stand each side of the factory. Keep making materials while you do this, always in increments of 200 (wait for rent if you can't make 200). When you have built the 3rd stand, make 500 more materials, and only 500. At some point while you're building these, host your 2nd event (I did that while clearing brush at the bottom of the screen, since only 1 guy can work there). Tear down the factory and build the 4th stand.

Start making seeds (like mad!) in increments of 300. You will need 1 shrub and 1 pond to get enough eco. Build the shrub, then the pond - keep an eye on your seeds so you don't make too many.

As your pond is being finished, start events at 3 of your ice cream stands (the guy finishing the pond gives the last event). You will get gold.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 26, 14 11:44 PM
SURPRISE TO ME!!! I actually won the Gold with 3 days to spare!!

I have tried everything up until now.

My solution is this: After you get enough points to build 2 cabins. (and I shot my bear..); Demolish the tent. I think that left me with only 4 cabins. I then built the second Ice Cream. Build the second Ice Cream ASAP after you have 3 cabins. The earlier the better, I think.

Once I got 3 stars on the cabins, I began having Ice Crm Events as fast as I could. I also kept the money flowing from the cabins fast as well. You need the cabins to keep getting points!

All of a sudden, and to my surprise.. I got the gold with 3 days to spare.
I don't think it was my talent; I just had good Luck.

Hope this is helpful!!!

ps: I wish the ending sign did not cover up the playing field. I'd like to see my winning campground in full! Upgrade hint for another time...

Go to: