can not find useful item

[Post New]by tcatfinn on Jul 10, 12 5:36 AM
can not seem to find useful item in art class room. have went over the entire room many times and no hand shows up.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:can not find useful item

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jul 10, 12 10:11 AM
I think I know where you mean... Somewhere near the front on the side of a desk I think, is there a coat hook?

[Post New]by highqueen41 on Sep 3, 12 11:57 AM
can not find useful item in the restoration room at the museum.

[Post New]by aladdin77_99 on Sep 13, 12 3:54 PM
stuck in the same place help

[Post New]by sillan on Sep 14, 12 4:59 PM
Cannot find Melinda's Mouse at the beginning of the game. Please help?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 16, 12 4:42 PM
Hi sillan,

The mouse can be found at the train station. Once you move the train, click back by the Ticket booth and this should start a hidden object game. Once you complete that, it should give you the mouse.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by tuniamac on Sep 19, 12 7:52 AM
Okay it said there are two useful items in the art room. I found one, but the other one is MIA. I have clicked everything in the room. I have to finishe this before I can verify the necklace. Thanks in advance.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 19, 12 2:41 PM
Hi tuniamac,

Have you already found the hairdryer? It's just slightly to the right of the art teacher's portrait.

However, if you've already collect that item, do you know a few things you've recently collected? That might help narrow down what you're looking for.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 2:41:46 PM PST

Re:can not find useful item (PLEASE PLEASE HELP)

[Post New]by CarriBeary2772 on Oct 15, 12 7:55 AM
I am stuck in the restoration room and can not find the 1 useful Item, what am I doing wrong? In my inventory I currently have the following items : gears, locker code, ceramic glue, dress, flag, lights,stain remover, wrench, twine, mop, wood stain,
shawl, paper spool and necklace, what am I missing? TIA for any help!

Edited on 10/21/2012 at 6:52:23 AM PST

[Post New]by kathy112149 on Nov 2, 12 6:25 AM
cannot find the gears helpppppppppp

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 17, 12 3:22 PM
highqueen41 wrote:can not find useful item in the restoration room at the museum.

I THINK it's the mop that you're looking for.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 17, 12 3:24 PM
JulieJay wrote:I think I know where you mean... Somewhere near the front on the side of a desk I think, is there a coat hook?

Yes, it's a picture hook that's on the left-hand side against something brown.

MEnr56

Edited on 12/17/2012 at 3:39:19 PM PST

[Post New]by sorcette on Jan 31, 13 3:47 PM
In the first game,I am at the store and one hanger is missing, I cannot go further. Its the second time I am in this situation and I cannot play the second game. The hint show me the clothes but not the hanger. I have 6 on the 7 needed. I cannot go back

[Post New]by cknell on Mar 5, 13 6:50 PM
In the restoration room there is an object at the bottom but when you try to click on it there is no hand that appears and will take you out of the room when clicked. When clicking on the moon hint the bee circles around this object. Can't go further in the game without this. Any suggestions?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 14, 14 1:24 PM
MEnr56 wrote:
highqueen41 wrote:can not find useful item in the restoration room at the museum.

I THINK it's the mop that you're looking for.

MEnr56

It could also be the box cutter that's on the table -- depending where you're at in the game.

MEnr56

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Apr 23, 14 5:27 AM
I have unmasked Maynard (Am I the only person who remembers Dobie Gillis?) and all I have left in my inventory is Stain Remover, Twine, Mop, Wood Stain, Hooked Pole and Liquid Soap. I have already found and used the box cutter but the clues tell me I still have to find a useful object in the Restoration Room. I have gone over the room very slowly and no hand has shown up. I tried to find something above the Clue sign where the bee flies but I just leave the room. I can't find any more useful objects. Please help.

Go to: