silvr5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

# of required items not accurate!

[Post New]by silvr5 on Jul 10, 12 4:19 PM
I really like this game. However, I've become SO frustrated when it says (especially on the Diving Equipment) I need say 12 intertubes and I've had to sell 15 or more before it's fulfulled. It does it on the Scubba Tanks too. I can't say I've noticed it on any other building. Has anyone else had this problem?

silvr5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:# of required items not accurate!

[Post New]by silvr5 on Jul 11, 12 4:27 PM
Well it just happened AGAIN on I think Level 27 or 29. I played for 15 mins passed the time limit and STILL needed 2 intertubes. I started with the Diving Shop and upgraded twice and advertized and still couldn't get it. I had tons of money and everything else fulfilled but could not finish that. I made it once well past the time limit but was trying to improve it. HELP!

silvr5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by silvr5 on Jul 11, 12 5:55 PM
Just played it again! This time it finally let me finish at 15:33!!! Again I started with the Diving Shop. It's weird. It would count them sometimes and others it wouldn't. It's required to get 7. I actually sold 10 this time before it finished. I noticed once when 2 were there together it only counted 1. So I thought that was it but then later I sold 1 and it didn't show up. I guess it's just a flaw in the game. It's SO frustrating!

OH! And it's Level 29.

Edited on 07/11/2012 at 5:55:57 PM PST

[Post New]by MrsWatermelon on Dec 31, 12 4:13 AM
I replied on your other thread but I thought I'd post it here too in case anyone else comes with the same problem:

I'm referring to the squares that pop up on customers when they want something, e.g. to hire a scuba mask.

If there's an green arrow, the customer is hiring a mask or scuba tank. When you click a green arrow box it will count as a purchase.

When the arrow is orange, the customer is returning the mask or scuba tank. This is when you're paid but it doesn't count as a purchase.

So if you need 15 rentals, only green arrows will count towards that.

I hope that helps

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 10, 14 8:23 AM
Thank you mrswatermelon! I hadn't even noticed the little arrows inside the bubbles (or boxes) over the customers heads. I have been trying to figure that out for close to a year! I am not new to playing computer games. LOL I even played Pong when it first came out and the only place you could play it was at an arcade! Giving my age away. Most of you won't even remember Pong. Also I love watermelon. One of my favorite days of the year is when they had "watermelon" day at the state farmer's market. All the watermelon you could eat for free! Years later I would go to work at the market and that is how I met my wonderful husband!

Go to: