Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Building extra rooms in house

[Post New]by Saxonator on Jul 11, 12 5:18 AM
I built the house OK but now I have got another man and need an extra room in the house. The instruction disappeared too quickly. Anyone know whaat to do?

nanou_CJ
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:Building extra rooms in house

[Post New]by nanou_CJ on Jul 11, 12 5:30 AM
If I'm correct, you can click the house. Then a kind of a "map of the house" will appear.

In the small house, you can place up to 7 rooms. In the beginning, there are only 5 (if I remember). You can click and drag every "room", so to place it somewhere else. And on the left side, there are extra rooms that you can buy. Some, you just need money to get them. For some others, you will be able to "build" them, only after acquiring the extra level of "construction knowledge"

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jul 11, 12 7:30 AM
I bought 2 rooms but I can't seem to drag them. Do I move the other rooms first?
Confused

nanou_CJ
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by nanou_CJ on Jul 11, 12 8:21 AM
As I was trying all sorts of things, I realised that I could even drag "existing rooms" to the left column (I mean, rooms that are already placed somewhere in the house)

I did it as I was quite lost, and could not see how to re-arrange existing and new rooms. And it had helped me a lot.

Hope this can help, and answer your question...

Edited on 07/11/2012 at 8:22:14 AM PST

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Jul 11, 12 8:58 AM
Cjb58 wrote:I bought 2 rooms but I can't seem to drag them. Do I move the other rooms first?
Confused
There is a website out there, put in the promised land building game walkthrough otherwise your get a war game. its a puzzle you will have to fit the rooms exact, or they won't fit, I had to draw the rooms using the web site

Edited on 07/11/2012 at 9:02:09 AM PST

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jul 12, 12 5:53 PM
You have to match the rooms so there is a path from one to another, some rooms won't fit together, so look at them carefully before you buy, or build one. When you've done it right you will see furniture, if they don't match up they will stay blank.

Go to: