About that pesky radio....

[Post New]by questionmark on Jul 11, 12 10:32 AM
I seldom post comments, but I just have to in this case....

That radio is the most annoying little bugger I have ever seen!

Other than that, I'm having great fun with this game, but I don't ever ever want to bump into another radio. Ever.

End of rant.

Re:About that pesky radio....

[Post New]by RhondaSagraves on Jul 11, 12 12:58 PM
Did you pass it? If so, HOW? Please help me out!

[Post New]by greenlacelady on Jul 11, 12 2:29 PM
how do i pass the radio cant go on with this game. how do i get answers to this tech.
question please help

[Post New]by questionmark on Jul 11, 12 3:43 PM
well, there's a little catch (or two!)

first, make sure you have the piece of paper that has the "Radio Hint", and place that on the radio.

then, click on the large knob that is left-most on the radio and hold the mouse button down.

finally, move the knob, still holding the left-mouse button down, and you should be able to see the needle on the tuner moving. just kind of go back and forth (still holding the mouse button down) until it hits 94.5.

the most annoying puzzle ever!

I sure hope this helps - it made me crazy too obviously!

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

About that pesky radio....

[Post New]by trenardy on Jul 14, 12 10:42 PM
questionmark wrote: That radio is the most annoying little bugger I have ever seen!

You know what. I was getting worried when I kept reading how hard the radio was. I hate fiddly things like that that requite patience. But I worried for nothing, as I found it extremely easy to tune in. It took about 3 seconds. Or perhaps it was just a lucky fluke.

[Post New]by desavu on Jul 29, 12 3:59 AM
exactly the same radio programming , needle just not moving . very frustrating been a good game so far.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 29, 12 5:34 AM
Click and hold down your mouse button, then rotate clockwise as if rotating the knob. Keep turning until the snake goes to sleep.

Edit: oh, and also make sure you have piece of paper that says "radio hint" and put it on the radio before you try.

Edited on 07/29/2012 at 5:35:03 AM PST

[Post New]by ptrujillo on Aug 7, 12 3:20 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the tip! Really did help. Really was frustrating!

seawar
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by seawar on Aug 17, 12 9:49 AM
held the left mouse button down, and the radio dial turned, and the snake went to sleep Thanks!!

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Aug 3, 13 4:15 PM
Big THANK YOU to questionmark. Your suggestion worked for me. I moved the large knob on the radio while holding down the left mouse button and was able to move the knob to 94.5. It worked!!! Now I can continue to enjoy the game.

Edited on 08/03/2013 at 4:18:48 PM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on May 31, 14 2:37 AM
A big thank you from me as well, it worked, now I can move on

[Post New]by Beej014 on Jul 13, 14 10:03 PM
Frustrating, huh! You have to click, hold and turn the knob all at the same time. It's a little tricky but you'll eventually get the dial to move around to 94.5.

Go to: