Fairway Solitaire Long Drive Crash

[Post New]by pharris2006 on Jul 12, 12 6:54 AM
I updated my ipad 2 version of fairway solitaire. It now crashes at the end of the long drive wild shot. That is, when the ball stops so does the game. This was not a problem before the update. The update was supposed to fix this but it seems to now have caused it for me.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Fairway Solitaire Long Drive Crash

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 12, 12 11:06 AM
Hi pharris2006,

I'm sorry this game is giving you trouble. This is a known issue our team is working on right now and we're trying to get and update out as soon as possible. Keep an eye out on our Forums as we will let you know on here as soon as we are able to get an update.

However, if you'd rather not wait for the update or if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our mobile reps would be happy to take a closer look with you.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

If you click the blue text it will take your right there. In the meantime, since this is a specific question about Fairway, I'm moving this over to that Forum.

Thank you!
bfgCimarron

[Post New]by Asmithbug on Jul 12, 12 6:07 PM
I have had the same problem since the most recent update. Bummed about this, however this is a favorite game of mine.

[Post New]by cowsgomoo1929 on Jul 14, 12 6:18 PM
I am also having this problem and it is getting quite annoying. After it crashes you don't even go back to the same point, it brings you back a few levels which is very annoying when you are trying for 3 stars on the harder levels

[Post New]by sypsey on Jul 27, 12 7:10 AM
Same thing here!!

[Post New]by Cutch816 on Aug 6, 12 6:19 PM
Any update on this issue. Literally shuts game down!

Go to: