40 lost souls?

[Post New]by jimlinda829 on Jul 12, 12 9:17 PM
I have not found a single one in this version. I played the demo of the CE version 1st and found one in every scene. I have even looked at the walkthru & it marks them with an @ sign, but there were none where they were supposed to be. Do we not get them in the SE? Anybody else have the same thing?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:40 lost souls?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 17, 12 12:09 PM
Hi jimlinda829,

The Lost Souls are definitely part of the standard version too, and should be where the walkthrough indicates them. I read through the reviews for this game to see if anyone else had some info on them and I found this from Valdy:

Valdy wrote:Forgot to mention that there are 40 haunted souls to be found. They are ghost-like faces you find all over the place.
There seems to be a face in each scene. But you have to watch: they fade away and then come back. So make sure you don't miss them.

It sounds like it might just take some patience to catch them, but they're definitely there!

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by baystater57 on Jul 25, 12 4:52 PM
I have just completed the game. Loved it, but although with MAX us of Guide, I managed to click on all 40, I never actually saw one. I think they were invisible. I don't understand how anyone could find them without using the Guide. I would be interested to hear if anyone actually saw one

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Oct 10, 12 3:02 PM
i only have the se version and i have discovered i could find the haunted souls after playing the full version (purchased it after the demo had finished) in about a third of the game.
now the first thing i look for when i come to the new scene is that face.
i did not manage to find two of them: one in the lift and other in the cave with the roman numeric code. any advice? are the faces there at all?

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Oct 10, 12 3:08 PM
baystater57 wrote:I have just completed the game. Loved it, but although with MAX us of Guide, I managed to click on all 40, I never actually saw one. I think they were invisible. I don't understand how anyone could find them without using the Guide. I would be interested to hear if anyone actually saw one

i did
when i was almost finished in the caves, i noticed something on the wall. it looked like a face. and voila, it showed up as there were more of them to be found. so i started the hunt for faces. so far i have found about 30. majority of them were truly searched, some clicked by random and look, another face!

i think it is a really nice favor of the developers to treat us with extra achievement for the standard edition. i only have a couple of collectors, and one is in plan to buy - if they make some promotion for them again.

Go to: