How do you earn money

[Post New]by colrooyen on Jul 13, 12 6:53 AM
I have 0 cash and have manufactured nails but I need cash how does one make cash

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:How do you earn money

[Post New]by hyperbole on Jul 13, 12 7:05 AM
Once you repair your ship you can trade with "The Old World" for cash and reputation points.

cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jul 13, 12 1:49 PM
I have the same problem 50 cash and I need 250 to repair the ship. How can I raise some more?

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jul 13, 12 1:56 PM
I've done all the tasks with none outstanding. 50 cash also and need 250. Does anyone have any idea how to get more at this point?

[Post New]by Ceepia on Jul 14, 12 12:46 AM
You will find that a lot of the tasks set for you have timeframes and you get a bonus if you complete in time. In my first attempt I didn't have enough money because I didn't get the bonus payments.

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Jul 14, 12 4:28 AM
Did you collect all the treasures? If not, do so. You'll get coins from them.
Look around carefully to detect all the bags, chests, and boxes in the forests and bushes. Then put one of your workers directly onto the chest/bag and he will collect the money.

Hope that helps.

cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jul 14, 12 5:00 AM
I just axcidently deopped somebody on the ship and they started repairing it.
Didn't need money.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jul 14, 12 5:50 AM
also when you are able to upgrade your ship you get the option 'HUNTING'which is to go pirate hunting which is to shoot your cannon at their ships,and is a lot of fun. You get gold and treasures and reputation points for this.

Plus when you are able to access the plateau area put someone on each 'ruin' as you find them and they collect treasure at each.

You get great rewards including coins for finished quests,and a time bonus if you are able to finish them quickly.
It helps if you are able to put at least two peeps on each job,such as chopping wood,fishing,collecting stone,iron ore,in the kitchen,sugar plant,ect. especially if it is what they like doing.

I finished it yesterday and am itching to replay it again already,FUN,FUN,FUN and loooong,game,but like the vast majority of games a really LAME ending!

Edited on 07/14/2012 at 5:53:53 AM PST

Go to: