bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

annabelle2006
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley forum

[Post New]by annabelle2006 on Jan 22, 09 6:32 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to find the 4 RUNES ??????

[Post New]by AudreyRoseS on Feb 1, 09 4:08 PM
I have found 3 of the 4 runes and have searched for over a month now for the 4th rune - any help at all will be appreciated. Thank you.

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Feb 9, 09 12:26 PM
I have also found 3 of the 4 runes and am struggling with the last - since I managed to find all of the magic coins and handprints, why am I finding it so difficult to find the last rune? Is it a glitch in the program do you think?

[Post New]by AudreyRoseS on Feb 9, 09 2:01 PM
I truly think there must be a glich because I have searched and searched for the 4th rune. I also have all of the coins and am so frustrated by this game.

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Feb 10, 09 12:29 PM
I've now restarted the game under a different user name to see if when I get to the end I have the same problem....... I'll let you know what happens!

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 10, 09 1:04 PM
If you'll google this game for walkthroughs some have screenshots of exactly where the runes are. They're especially difficult to find since they aren't in the same scene each time but they are there lol! This is my all time favourite HO game and the sequel should be out soon.

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Feb 11, 09 3:25 PM
Thanks Mojave_Rain - I really didn't feel that I should be looking at a walkthrough for this game but desperation called.
OK, have now found the last rune - answer found on escapegames24.com forum - looks like plenty of people had the same problem! Scroll down and there are plenty of suggestions - my result came from Haggis 123.
No glitch in the program!
A good game - not my favourite but in my top 10! I would have preferred to have a different puzzle at the end of each chapter, it was a bit samey. Nonetheless, I will buy the sequel when it comes out.
Good Luck AudreyRose!

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 7:05 AM
Great game I had to buy this one Its so cool and its hard .... 5

chruke
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by chruke on Jul 2, 09 4:57 PM
[i]
annabelle2006 wrote:Does anyone have any tips on how to find the 4 RUNES ??????

bfgFlounder

2,706 Posts
Welcome to The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley forum
by bfgFlounder on June 18, 5:53 PM
Welcome to The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley players.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jul 26, 09 4:31 AM
Hello,
my english is not so good. I don't know what RUNE STONES means.
What is it to look for.
Keximo

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jul 26, 09 10:21 PM
ok, figured it out and found 2 so far.

[Post New]by nanawager on Aug 17, 09 12:39 PM
AuntieJulie wrote:Thanks Mojave_Rain - I really didn't feel that I should be looking at a walkthrough for this game but desperation called.
OK, have now found the last rune - answer found on escapegames24.com forum - looks like plenty of people had the same problem! Scroll down and there are plenty of suggestions - my result came from Haggis 123.
No glitch in the program!
A good game - not my favourite but in my top 10! I would have preferred to have a different puzzle at the end of each chapter, it was a bit samey. Nonetheless, I will buy the sequel when it comes out.
Good Luck AudreyRose!

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Aug 31, 09 8:24 AM
rune locations can be found on bcsoft games site if anyone is still looking.

can't unlock wands

[Post New]by jesuitwitch on Oct 17, 09 10:08 PM
Was told I could unlock lockables and get wand. When I click on wand, nothing happens. Any thoughts? I love this game otherwise.

[Post New]by amandatorres on Nov 22, 09 9:35 PM
I just finished this game, and didn't really like it. Scratch that, I didn't finish. I couldn't find the runestones, they were impossible. Even after looking at a walkthrough, they are ridiculous to find. I liked some of the graphics, but after playing both of the Magician's Handbooks Games, you can tell they used some of the same graphics and sounds in each of their games. I thought the plot was a bit boring, and the objects too hard to find. I got a headache straining to see the tiny, tiny, objects. I liked this because it was harder, but it wasn't a relaxing HOG. And that's what I usually go for.

juhuwoorps
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by juhuwoorps on Jan 4, 10 3:55 AM
What Genre of game is this...? HOG..Adventure...puzzle..Could someone compare this to another for me..please.. and Thanks

honkq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by honkq on Jun 30, 10 10:42 PM
second chapter, can't find the last snake. its location looks like a cave with treasures in it. i can't go any further. no more hints availble. ty.

[Post New]by PLM1930 on Sep 16, 14 4:24 PM
Help! Can't find the caterpillar. Can someone help?

[Post New]by eggfooyung on Sep 24, 14 4:32 PM
How many coins are actually findable. I have found 35 and wonder if there are more?
I love this game for some reason. Have it on my ipad and the PC version. Have played it countless times and still find myself needing a hint occasionally. Guess that is the sign of a good game.

Go to: