Will there be a walkthrough?

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 13, 12 11:44 AM
I am enjoying this game, but it is frustrating to wander around clueless. I don't find anything to do, and I have a bunch of stuff in inventory.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Will there be a walkthrough?

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 13, 12 11:57 AM
Hi there LuvDemGames,
Have you used the information available within the game to help you?
If you click on the word DATA on the robot, you will be shown a list of Tasks to do. Next to each item is a ? which when chosen will give you the step/s you need to complete the task.
The Map available here (though a little confusing at first) shows you were HOS are with swirls.
And of course, there is lots of help here in this forum.
Cheers

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 13, 12 12:56 PM
I am using the data, but somehow I am still without a clue. LOL

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jul 13, 12 2:20 PM
hi fishes first this devls need to get a fix for all the gliches in this game.will not buy from them again just me bf as alawys was great i just got off chat &they gave me a codefor it for those that it works for have fun. just swiming by off to play the grim ce that came out thurs now thats a super game. i think this could learn from them again just mho have agreat weekend fishes

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 13, 12 11:50 PM
LuvDemGames wrote:I am using the data, but somehow I am still without a clue. LOL

Oh I quite understand - I too had lots of "OK, now what?" moments until I stumbled across the next HOS or got the .

@happyasaclam, I had no technical glitches etc with this game, but glad that you had some satisfaction with CS. I'm not sure if the developer deserves being "black-listed" as such, as they might have taken our suggestions and/or comments into consideration for their next venture.
If they were to develop another supposedly Sci-Fi game, I would like more "real" alien beings - not necessarily nasty ones though. LOL

Cheers

[Post New]by freddij on Jul 15, 12 10:49 AM

Edited on 07/15/2012 at 12:04:34 PM PST

[Post New]by DATSUS on Jul 16, 12 6:35 PM
Hi all you drowning fishes out there. This is a funfun game that I have played over several times already. Don't give up (the ship)(sorry) If you need help I found that this game's developers, REEL TEN, has posted a WALKTHROUGH complete with scenes. Go to www.severeincident.com and click on Walkthrough and enjoy.

Happy gaming...Stick with it.

Go to: