Walkthrough Please!!!

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jul 13, 12 1:42 PM
Please give us a walkthrough, too many things to list I need help with!!

Re:Walkthrough Please!!!

[Post New]by Mallard119 on Jul 15, 12 12:40 AM
Yeah like when you go into Grettas room to gather stuff to read the note book, The hint points to the candle, but what am I suppose to do with the candle?

Lizg45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Lizg45 on Jul 16, 12 8:09 AM
Need Walkthrough

[Post New]by revtami on Jul 16, 12 3:03 PM
Most definitely need a walkthrough! I'm stuck with that stupid candle which I can't pick up. It tells me to light it but after I do it takes me back to Eli's office to "gather stuff to do a rubbing" only there's no stuff there and if I try a hint again it takes me back to the bedroom and the candle, which it tells me to light and then sends me back to Eli's office again. I'm getting dizzy on this merry go round pls somebody help me!!!!!

iwongcn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by iwongcn on Jul 17, 12 6:37 AM

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 4:40:21 AM PST

Aeryis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Aeryis on Jul 23, 12 2:02 AM
you take the sticks and click it on the lit candle in the bedroom to get charcoal..... I had to do it over and over and over before it FINALLY worked, but thats what they want you to do

[Post New]by TEXKIST on Aug 12, 12 9:03 PM
We do need walkthrough I am stuck at the train station and do not know what else to do to proceed

[Post New]by shadowgirrl on Aug 19, 12 1:41 PM
at the "same as it never was antiques", the hint button points to the certificate on the wall. What am I supposed to do with that? helpp me please. I'm stuck!! (

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 22, 12 4:24 PM
Hi TEXKIST - I just got through the entire game. Do you remember what the last thing you did at the Train Station was? I can try and see if I can help you.

shadowgirrl - I posted in another thread I saw that you were in, but just in case, I 'll post here too.

bfgCimarron wrote:When you say that the the hint points to that certificate on the wall do you mean on the left-hand side of the screen? Is there still a bear underneath the table?

If so then just under the red/orange lamp you should see a white fluffly looking area that kind of looks like popcorn. Click to pick that up, then click to add it to the bear under the table. That should let you collect an item and go to the train station.

I hope this helps get you past this part, but if the bear isn't there or if you think you're at a later part of the game let me know and I can take another look!

bfgCimarron

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

momma7612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by momma7612 on Sep 10, 12 4:40 PM
IS THERE NO WALKTROUCH ANYWHERE

[Post New]by aladdin77_99 on Sep 13, 12 3:52 PM
I am stuck in the museum. I have cleaned the painting and it keeps saying one important item left in room. I hit the hint button and it keeps telling me clues I am supposed use an item in the inventory on something or I am supposed pick something up.

[Post New]by qteepie333 on Sep 23, 12 8:45 AM
Need helps with the toy rocking horse in the attic. I have to fix the pictures and open the windows to let the light in. I have fixed three of the pics on the wall and opened two windows. What else is there to do?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 23, 12 3:18 PM
qteepie333:

I remember this part. Since I'm not sure which windows you've opened already, I'll just post how I got through this section and hopefully it will help you find the next step!

Spoiler alert!!

Click to add the ripped pieces to the pictures
Change the clocks to match the clock times they’re adjacent to (3:00, 12:30, 6:40)
Click to change the animal heads to match the ones that are adjacent that have come out of the clocks (bear, lion, giraffe)
Then open the windows in this order: Use the scarf on the bottom to tie back the bottom left window
Use the scraper that's in the bottom left window to scrape away the bottom right window
Use the key in the lion’s mouth to unlock the top right window
Click the axe top in the bottom right window to the axe handle in the top right window to bust open the top left window

I hope this helps!

aladdin77_99:

From what I remember, the two things I needed from this room in addition to cleaning the painting, were a mop which you can find at the far most end of the table on the left. The other is that if you click towards the back of the classroom where the shelve and the statue head are, there was a hidden object scene. I hope this helps you find the item you're looking for!

Best of luck.

bfgCimarron

Edited on 09/23/2012 at 3:18:44 PM PST

[Post New]by amy_angel on Oct 4, 12 11:36 PM
Aeryis wrote:you take the sticks and click it on the lit candle in the bedroom to get charcoal..... I had to do it over and over and over before it FINALLY worked, but thats what they want you to do

thank you sooo much that helped a lot!!!!

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Nov 1, 12 4:27 PM
To Aladdin77 99, when it tells you there's 1 (or however many) item(s) left in room, means there's an item(s) that you need to pick up that will go into your inventory. If you have no idea as to what that could be, then just move your cursor around and watch for it to change to a hand...then pick that item(s) up. Hope this helps. Happy gaming everyone. Hope everyone had a nice Halloween, and don't eat too much candy..lol

brucegarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Ghost Whisperer Game

[Post New]by brucegarr on Nov 12, 12 10:19 AM
Really enjoyed the 'Ghost Whisperer' for the Mac. Looking froward to seeing more.

[Post New]by cjame0966 on Mar 1, 13 3:32 PM
The forgotten Toys Walkthrough can be found at: http://www.legacygames.com/help/walkthroughDetailGhostWhispererForgottenToysWalkthrough

The Brush With Death Walkthrough PDF can be found at: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legacygames.com%2Fuploads%2FGW_BrushWithDeath_walkthrough.pdf&ei=PjkxUcWiEMraigK10oCADw&usg=AFQjCNHvW3wZkg72f_2ZqDef3_q7p0RztQ&bvm=bv.43148975,d.cGE

If you cut and paste the above address nto your browser's address bar, the PDF will begin downloading automatically.

[Post New]by KatsLady on Mar 11, 13 8:42 PM
I found this on you tube maybe it will help you out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_m-Ru-lzlM

Go to: