bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Wendy's Wellness - Released on February 05, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 4, 09 11:00 PM
When the city`s last wellness center closes down, Wendy decides it`s time to take action. With just a little help from her gold-medalist uncle, Wendy is on her way. Help her build and manage the spa of her dreams. Upgrade workout machines and oversee your clients` workout routines. Step it up as their trainer and unlock special mini-games, involving Balance, Response Time, Memory and many more! Don`t be just another weekend warrior, the city`s wellness depends on you!

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

Re:Wendy's Wellness - Released on February 05, 2009

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Feb 5, 09 5:45 PM
this is a fun game! I enjoyed it alot! It's like sally's salon and sally's spa. Big fish should come out with more time management games, haven't seen that many of those lately

[Post New]by misformichelle on Feb 5, 09 8:27 PM
I'm bummed. It reminds me TOO much of the other two which makes it not that desireable to purchase. Which is a bummer as I'm dying for a new TM game. *sigh* The waiting around to help everyone? No thanks. *sigh* Another disappointment to me. Amusing for the demo time but not enough to buy. *sigh*

jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 6, 09 4:42 AM
I agree with you Misformichelle. I only play TM games, and although there's obviously limits to how many different ones they can make, I'm still getting more than a little bored.

Anyone got any suggestions of good TM games, with a difference? If it exists...Lol

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Feb 7, 09 6:25 AM
I want more of those coffee shop time management games. or bars where you get t make lots of drinks lol! maybe make the bar management games kinda like cook academy, where you get to learn recipes and stuff as you play!

Go to: