seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Well Cover HELP

[Post New]by seeme278 on Jul 14, 12 9:03 AM
I am in expert mode, so I can't skip the phosphorous beetle puzzle and cannot beat the game. The SG only tells you to leave 5 in a row, which doesn't work because the computer takes 1, leaving me with 4 and no way to win. And in 25 tries, the computer will not leave me 5 in a row (apparently it is much smarter than I am). Anyone figure out the system? Many thanks.

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Well Cover HELP

[Post New]by seeme278 on Jul 14, 12 9:05 AM
Of course on my first attempt after whining that I need help, I figure it out! Fun little puzzle.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 14, 12 12:01 PM
I never did get it. I kept getting to the end with it being my turn and having two beetles left. I would take them...and still lose and have to start over. I was not playing in the hardest mode, so was able to skip after a gazillion....OK, 6 tries. It was very frustrating.

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Jul 20, 12 1:17 AM
well how did you figure it out..can you tell me how..please...i dont want to skip it..but its driving me crazy..please help

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Jul 20, 12 1:26 AM
well i just got frustrated and skipped the bugger....but if anyone could tell me how to do it i would be happy...hate it when puzzles are too hard and unfair

[Post New]by morgankatarn on Jun 4, 13 5:16 AM
I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days, but have the same problems as the rest of you -- can't win this puzzle. Has anyone figured it out yet?? How can I get the last move? The computer beats me every time.

Go to: