bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

NEW PC version available for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery! July 14, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 14, 12 10:07 AM
We have a new PC version available for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery!

This new build has additional fixes to help with issues of crashing and corrupted save files. It also fixes the number displayed for cards collected.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience as we worked to get these issues resolved.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Re:NEW PC version available for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery! July 14, 2012

[Post New]by madsec on Jul 18, 12 12:38 AM
cannot get new version - what do I do now? All our family have tried - please help!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery! July 14, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 22, 12 11:50 AM
Hi madsec,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the new version of this game!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be happy to help and make sure you have the update and are able to play the game with no problems.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 4, 12 9:54 AM
So HAPPY BF fixed all of the issues, in this game, before I purchased it .
I just finished this game, and didn't have any technical problems, played fine all of the way through, thanks BF .

Go to: